Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
You need to build at the overview map from Sir Edward after research it ma dude.
not working.
thor just says its necessary to research the armory at the lab first

well... nvm, cancelled it and redid it.. it's a waste of 8 turns but whatever

FlameWolf-Spirit-

Dec 29, 2019
not working.
thor just says its necessary to research the armory at the lab first

well... nvm, cancelled it and redid it.. it's a waste of 8 turns but whatever
i built it some time ago and tried to find it. its a shame it really doesnt add anything

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, I'm having major issues with the overview map as well. The battle against Lind and her bandit troupes is available to start when you enter the overview map for the first time, even though the general you're supposed to talk to in the castle's war room isn't available to talk to at the start of the game, so the Lind battle events are just starting on their own. Also, after you complete a battle some of your soldier groups will just randomly appear on the overview map, obscuring some forests and farms and things. Also, you can't build a butchers shop even if you upgrade one of your farms to breed pigs.

I'm curious though, exactly how long will the Christmas events last?

FlameWolf-Spirit-

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm having major issues with the overview map as well. The battle against Lind and her bandit troupes is available to start when you enter the overview map for the first time, even though the general you're supposed to talk to in the castle's war room isn't available to talk to at the start of the game, so the Lind battle events are just starting on their own. Also, after you complete a battle some of your soldier groups will just randomly appear on the overview map, obscuring some forests and farms and things. Also, you can't build a butchers shop even if you upgrade one of your farms to breed pigs.

I'm curious though, exactly how long will the Christmas events last?
i expreinced that exact bug too. but have u done one of the camp site battles then exited it then had to do the lind battles over again? but it was bugged so u had to auto to complete it..... ive also noticed that unit 14 is bugged on the battle field and it just stands there doing nothing and i cant command it at all

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Errr, my reasearch progress seems to be stuck at "0 turns until researched" regardless what I try to research. Anyone got a solution?

Edit: It appears the game also doesnt recognize my pig farm... can't build the butcher. :|

Last edited:

FlameWolf-Spirit-

Dec 29, 2019
I had those exact problem but i some how got mine to be built after a while of trying. the research is weird with the 0 turns when u dont do it in continuously. and unit 14 cant be used when in battle. even tho it shows up u cant use it. the new customizeable girl is a little buggy when it comes to the accessories.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Parzival45: You can miss that?

Errr did I bamboozle myself by getting all the whores for the bordell because I can't get Brads trust up to 35 anymore.

Edit: Nevermind, helping the deserters fixed it, but I can't turn the quest in now...

Last edited:

Parzival45

Apr 2, 2018
Parzival45: You can miss that?

Errr did I bamboozle myself by getting all the whores for the bordell because I can't get Brads trust up to 35 anymore.

Edit: Nevermind, helping the deserters fixed it, but I can't turn the quest in now...
You can if you send her to the castle immediately instead of rape her

alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
I found two weird bugs in the newest version... The first one is i cant recruit new cavarly (new 10 recruits onto existing unit ... Was it unit 3 or 4...) . i already researched the cavarly in the lab and made the big farm. It says i dont have enough resourses but i have 1000 suplies and enough recruits. I can recruit new mages without even researching them even though the lab says you need the research to recruit new mages.
The second one is somehow i have 185 red slime girls in my castle but i only captured and released one. Not that im complaining, i only have to fetch the drops 5 times to get 350000 gold after selling it.
Great game by the way. Will moriko get good route soon or should i just do her quest?
Edit : grammar mistakes and more clarification.
Update: managed to recruit cavarly, dont even know myself how... Now i have 216 red slime girls... And the game maker said monstergirl pregnancy wasnt a thing...

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I found two weird bugs in the newest version... The first one is i cant recruit new cavarly (new 10 recruits onto existing unit ... Was it unit 3 or 4...) . i already researched the cavarly in the lab and made the big farm. It says i dont have enough resourses but i have 1000 suplies and enough recruits. I can recruit new mages without even researching them even though the lab says you need the research to recruit new mages.
The second one is somehow i have 185 red slime girls in my castle but i only captured and released one. Not that im complaining, i only have to fetch the drops 5 times to get 350000 gold after selling it.
Great game by the way. Will moriko get good route soon or should i just do her quest?
Edit : grammar mistakes and more clarification.
Dew it.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to edit the saves to unlock Grime's bad scene if we missed it?
RpgMakerSaveEdit can edit the save files. I don't know what the values should be, but I believe variable 670 controls Grime's state. At a guess, the values are:

0 - in the slave pen
1, 2 - one of these is in the brothel, and the other is freed (and gone forever)
3 - maid in the castle

You can trigger her bad scene after putting her in the brothel.

swanzez

Jun 17, 2017
is there i problem with fire spirit i have replayed her scene over 20 times and still cant get her pregnant she the only one left that is not pregnant.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes