zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
is there i problem with fire spirit i have replayed her scene over 20 times and still cant get her pregnant she the only one left that is not pregnant.
Some characters have a very low probability of getting pregnant, and it can take many tries to get them pregnant. The Fire Spirit might be one of them. Keep spamming the replay, and you'll knock her up eventually.

Reactions: Genji

Parzival45

Apr 2, 2018
Suggestion for the research mechanic: Have it gain progress over in-game time/play rather than turns in the overview. Like how the mines get gold over time. This might fix too many turns and every resource capping etc and only having researches be the goal of progressing turns

swanzez

Jun 17, 2017
how do you get Chiyo titfuck scene when i talk she just says wont need to go anywhere anytime soon finished all other quest other than final battle an still nothing

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
as in the bellies will appear and they can give birth also how do you unlock the busty elf girl in the pictures on the first page
No. Pregnancy will happen once I get to the time skip, which is still a long time away.
I think you mean Flora. She is one of the maids in your castle. You need to advance Mirel's events to get the scene with Flora.

how do you get Chiyo titfuck scene when i talk she just says wont need to go anywhere anytime soon finished all other quest other than final battle an still nothing
Do you have Kayelinth and had their events at the river? Is your relationship with Chiyo high enough? Did you construct the big farm on the overview map? Did you meet King Merius in Amagal?

swanzez

Jun 17, 2017
No. Pregnancy will happen once I get to the time skip, which is still a long time away.
I think you mean Flora. She is one of the maids in your castle. You need to advance Mirel's events to get the scene with Flora.

Do you have Kayelinth and had their events at the river? Is your relationship with Chiyo high enough? Did you construct the big farm on the overview map? Did you meet King Merius in Amagal?
I finally got it had to do the final battle and then i worked

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Where is the Blacksmith that can create a Katryx weapon?
None of them do, you have to craft it yourself. You need Katryx ore and a Katryx Blade recipe (I don't recall where those come from), then interact with a crafting bench. "What? This game has crafting benches?!" you say. Yes, they exist, and you can craft things with them. There are a few of them scattered around the world. They are completely unadorned with anything that would indicate that you can interact with them. The easiest one to find is in the blacksmith's shop next to the west entrance to your capital city. The bench is here:

1578530731003.png

Reactions: Azula02 and Genji

Azula02

Jul 13, 2017
None of them do, you have to craft it yourself. You need Katryx ore and a Katryx Blade recipe (I don't recall where those come from), then interact with a crafting bench. "What? This game has crafting benches?!" you say. Yes, they exist, and you can craft things with them. There are a few of them scattered around the world. They are completely unadorned with anything that would indicate that you can interact with them. The easiest one to find is in the blacksmith's shop next to the west entrance to your capital city. The bench is here:

View attachment 510754
Cheers :)

Pandadisco

Mar 15, 2018

View attachment 510754
so, where can i find both of that recipe? katryx ore and katryx blade?

Oldfatthor

Jun 9, 2019
so, where can i find both of that recipe? katryx ore and katryx blade?
In order to defeat Lace with her impenetrable armor you'll need to find a weapon that can nullify it's power and breaks her armor. The blacksmith you need to talk to is Knocky in Ebron (Map no. 13). She'll tell you about Katryx ore in the Dhranholl Mines but you need to finish quest 48 before you can enter the mine and get the ore.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017

Who is mirel again

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes