• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
You haven't found her yet? She is in Parverhill in a secret room in the house that's on top of a hill in the bottom right of town. Your level needs to be high enough to shove a boulder out of the way. During the dialog with Aleah you have the option to make her your maid or send her to your secret prison. If you send her to the prison she won't be available at the screen from the headmaid.
Yes I do that, she is a maid but she only is with the maid Linda and dont show in sleeping room. I cant trigger her event

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes I do that, she is a maid but she only is with the maid Linda and dont show in sleeping room. I cant trigger her event
In that case I think you're probably missing Ryoko in your party. You need Ryoko before you can advance the dialog with Aleah further.
Afterwards you also need Mira and a certain point in the main story to continue further after her first CG event.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
In that case I think you're probably missing Ryoko in your party. You need Ryoko before you can advance the dialog with Aleah further.
Afterwards you also need Mira and a certain point in the main story to continue further after her first CG event.
You're right, I was missing Ryoko, thank you very much

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Hey, can you still get the old Christmas events with this update (the dream with the elf and the event with the slave girl?) See, I had to start a new game because my save was infected with the multiplying blue slimes bug in my monster hall and I think my save had a few bugs which prevented me from getting scenes with other monster girls. So, I was wondering if you could still get all the old holiday events for Christmas and Easter and Halloween (I'm not sure if you did anything for Halloween or not with this game yet) with this build of the game.

Also, could I please get a list of all the monster girls you can capture with the soul lanterns, where they can be captured, and which ones of them have scenes so far? Thank you very much.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
have the farm to grow pigs but still cant build the butcher is there something I'm missing?
Maybe the research for it? Are you sure you're looking at the right building?
Do you play the newest version? The construction was bugged in the previous update.

Hey, can you still get the old Christmas events with this update (the dream with the elf and the event with the slave girl?) See, I had to start a new game because my save was infected with the multiplying blue slimes bug in my monster hall and I think my save had a few bugs which prevented me from getting scenes with other monster girls. So, I was wondering if you could still get all the old holiday events for Christmas and Easter and Halloween (I'm not sure if you did anything for Halloween or not with this game yet) with this build of the game.

Also, could I please get a list of all the monster girls you can capture with the soul lanterns, where they can be captured, and which ones of them have scenes so far? Thank you very much.
You can check the note in the top middle of the sleeping chamber to see the old christmas scenes.
I didn't do anything special for Easter or Halloween.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Will you be able to impregnate your monster girls in the future? Some of them (like the red imp) sound like they want to get knocked up.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Maybe the research for it? Are you sure you're looking at the right building?
Do you play the newest version? The construction was bugged in the previous update.

You can check the note in the top middle of the sleeping chamber to see the old christmas scenes.
I didn't do anything special for Easter or Halloween.
There is a bug,i already see ryoko christmas special by clicking the note..but the gallery didnt unlock the scene..

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Will you be able to impregnate your monster girls in the future? Some of them (like the red imp) sound like they want to get knocked up.
I think it would be very interesting content but I'm already overwhelmed with everything else I've planned. That's why I decided to lease it out for now and maybe add it afterwards when the game is otherwise finished.

There is a bug,i already see ryoko christmas special by clicking the note..but the gallery didnt unlock the scene..
I'll take a look at it and fix the issue.

How i can see Naomi scene first time sex?.. answer me please.....
Did you advance Mira's event far enough to meet Shanna at the temple island? Did you have the encounter with the thief girl at Parverhill and followed her through the portal?
Her sex scene starts when you go down into your secret prison in the castle once you've unlocked all conditions.

Reactions: Genji

FlameWolf-Spirit-

Dec 29, 2019
ive been a little stuck for a while and i have been looking everywhere for an answer so im asking here finally. how do i progress past this? 1577715483330.png

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Did you go to the Whisperwind farm to have the events about capturing monsters yet? Did you talk with Sir Edward at your throne room afterwards?
Yeah ive got 7 of the monsters type released at there already. Sir Edward didnt give any new diologue option too. And also fnished the storyline after saving the king in Amagal.

I dont want to bother u at first but Ive searched the lastest guide provided and the forum here(with related keywords) and i hv no idea what happened.

Anyway thanks for replying tho

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes