RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
As announced in the last update notes I want to make a Christmas quiz on discord.

How does this work?
- I'll make a voice channel in which only I can speak and will read a text which includes some questions. Everyone will be able to write answeres into a text channel which will have a "slow-mode". Slow-mode means people can't spam answers but will have to wait a while before they can write again.
Depending on the amount of people that join us either the first answer gets one point each, or the first person gets three points, second two points and third person one point.
The people with the most points win at the end.
The questions were picked in such a way that most of the time it's not about looking up the answer but it's about who gets what I want to now faster. For example I might describe a main party member.

What can I win?
- Apart from the everlasting fame of winning the first Renryuu Christmas quiz I'll also reward you with Renryuu T-shirts. Other rewards like something in-game are negotiable. :D

T-shirt preview:

Where and when will the quiz be?
- The quiz will be on our discord at

Date:
Thursday 26th December 2019

Time:
Time zones can be a bit of a pain so if you're not sure what the following time is for you either use google or ask in the comments.
UTC is the "Coordinated Universal Time" time zone. I'll give you the time for three different time zones and hope everyone can figure out what time that is for them. :D

UTC+1 (For example Berlin/Germany) at MIDNIGHT
UTC-5
(For example Washington/America) at 18:00 o'clock (6:00 PM)
UTC-8 (For example San Francisco/America ) at 15:00 o'clock (3:00 PM)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 19.12.24 image.png
The Christmas special is now available! :)

Changes:
- Resources on the overview map are now color marked in dialog boxes.
- A Christmas elf has appeared in the castle in Aldlyn and is waiting for you to play with her
- Fixed a bunch of bug and corrected spelling mistakes, including some bugged constructions on the overview map.
- A second Christmas elf is at the Twin Ale Tower in Begus and needs your help to find some presents that she lost in Begus.
After helping the second elf you get to a screen where you can customize a girl, who will receive a sex scene around New Years Eve with all the details you picked. Out of curiosity I'd be happy if everyone could post their final result of what combination they liked the most.

Screen 86.png

Download:
MEGA:
(Hi-Drive links will be updated later)

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
View attachment 496602
The Christmas special is now available! :)

Changes:
- Resources on the overview map are now color marked in dialog boxes.
- A Christmas elf has appeared in the castle in Aldlyn and is waiting for you to play with her
- Fixed a bunch of bug and corrected spelling mistakes, including some bugged constructions on the overview map.
- A second Christmas elf is at the Twin Ale Tower in Begus and needs your help to find some presents that she lost in Begus.
After helping the second elf you get to a screen where you can customize a girl, who will receive a sex scene around New Years Eve with all the details you picked. Out of curiosity I'd be happy if everyone could post their final result of what combination they liked the most.

View attachment 496604

Download:
MEGA:
(Hi-Drive links will be updated later)
Question: Can you impregnate the Christmas elf?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just a friendly reminder, about 3 hours after this post was made the Renryuu quiz will start!

How does this work?
- I'll make a voice channel in which only I can speak and will read a text which includes some questions. Everyone will be able to write answeres into a text channel which will have a "slow-mode". Slow-mode means people can't spam answers but will have to wait a while before they can write again. Depending on the amount of people that join us either the first answer gets one point each, or the first person gets three points, second two points and third person one point. The people with the most points win at the end. The questions were picked in such a way that most of the time it's not about looking up the answer but it's about who gets what I want to now faster. For example I might describe a main party member.

Where will the quiz be?
- The quiz will be on our discord at

What can I win?
- Apart from the everlasting fame of winning the first Renryuu Christmas quiz I'll also reward you with Renryuu T-shirts. Other rewards like something in-game are negotiable. :D
T-shirt preview:
Shirt preview.png

Reactions: Genji

hiddenshadow484

Jun 20, 2019
Anyone having issues on getting the Mac version to work? I was able to get version 19.11 to work, but now every time I try to open this version I get an error message saying The application "Game" can't be opened. Any help on this, would be appreciated.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hello people. I always got interested in this game specially cause you had somekind of management with the kingdoms laws. I just wanted to ask how far that content has been developed (and the overal content of the game).

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Hello people. I always got interested in this game specially cause you had somekind of management with the kingdoms laws. I just wanted to ask how far that content has been developed (and the overal content of the game).
You can set laws and policy on a bunch of things, but there are few noticeable effects of those laws. The main effect is on your tax revenue, but even if you spend as much as possible and set your tax rates as low as they will go, you'll still earn more gold than you can spend on equipment in the game; the new country map has a ton of expensive things on it to spend money on - I think I spent over $2m buying everything, but still had millions more in the bank. There are also progress meters that show the happiness, education level, health, etc. of your citizens, which are impacted by the laws and policies. Aside from that, I do not believe there are any more known effects of the laws and policies.

Aug 17, 2019
Is there a list of where the presents to collect are? I must have completely blinded one because I went to all the locations in Begus and somehow only found 6/7.

Also, does the walkthrough contain any kind of guide for the RTS battle thing, because according to the CG room I'm missing a character that appears after the fourth battle, but I'm doing terrible in those. I'm also missing one in the Spire of Courage (not the raid battle one), even though I've completed all the floors.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Is there a list of where the presents to collect are? I must have completely blinded one because I went to all the locations in Begus and somehow only found 6/7.

Also, does the walkthrough contain any kind of guide for the RTS battle thing, because according to the CG room I'm missing a character that appears after the fourth battle, but I'm doing terrible in those. I'm also missing one in the Spire of Courage (not the raid battle one), even though I've completed all the floors.
You try the prison?

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes