♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there a way to know how many units of a resource or product do you have?
Click here:
1.png
Also, can you focus the production on a particular item like the research tools?
No. Production is now mostly fully automatic.
You build a building and it starts to produce items.
Some items such as 'magic dust' can only be made through the research buildings, hence the 'mostly.'
If you have used up all items such as the research tools then you need to wait til more are made by your production buildings. :whistle::coffee:

Apr 19, 2021
Guys, is there any walkthrough which is sorted as version? i.e., I have played till ~dec 2022, how do I know which event have come after that version? it would be very helpful.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm stumped on how to get this. can someone please tell me how please
That's the anubis-lamia monstergirl. She is seen during the events of Lyrandis from Orchel, after you finished the events with Mirel about racism in Orchel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: afabas

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
I must have done something wrong somewhere along the way. Cause I'll get from Lyrandis when I visit her in Orchel is "It's nice to see you again~"

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, but not a lot of futa content in this game. Hopefully Pandora gets more content eventually.

There is a certain lady in the mixed bath, she can transform you. :whistle::coffee:
Right, though I progressed the storyline/found out who she really is, now she doesn't seem to be there. Does she ever come back, or did I lock myself out of that scene?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Right, though I progressed the storyline/found out who she really is, now she doesn't seem to be there. Does she ever come back, or did I lock myself out of that scene?
As far as i remember she's always present in the mixed bath, and other places as well such as the brothel.
If you're missing your Akira in your mixed bath then maybe it could be a bug.
Upload your save here for Ren(dev) to take a look at. :whistle::coffee:

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
What should i do with all the love potions after having everyone at 100+?
I have 10 potions and didn't even do the minotaur once

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
RyenSaotome I am stuck suddenly, can you help me please?
Situation: Game is in a weird state and i can't use teleport stone anymore
What i did before: The part of Kay with her farm. I talked to the green haired niece to get her as a farmer and she left bitteroot farm but she is not in Kay's farm and i don't know how to continue and the game is in a weird state

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome I am stuck suddenly, can you help me please?
Situation: Game is in a weird state and i can't use teleport stone anymore
What i did before: The part of Kay with her farm. I talked to the green haired niece to get her as a farmer and she left bitteroot farm but she is not in Kay's farm and i don't know how to continue and the game is in a weird state
You can use the bugfix option in the cheat book in your bedroom, or enter and leave any area where you can't use the teleport stone, for example the bathhouse or country overview map.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
You can use the bugfix option in the cheat book in your bedroom, or enter and leave any area where you can't use the teleport stone, for example the bathhouse or country overview map.
THanks that helped with the teleport problem, but i still need to know how to continue with Kay

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
THanks that helped with the teleport problem, but i still need to know how to continue with Kay
Have you checked the overview map and interacted with the farm location there?

same problem here.
but i found something interesting.
where i can find:
Selka
Angrika
Eynhylde
Scuffy
View attachment 2534171
There four vanguard squad leaders don't exist yet, but can be tested via the cheat book in your bedroom. They'll get added properly with story and CGs soon.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Have you checked the overview map and interacted with the farm location there?

There four vanguard squad leaders don't exist yet, but can be tested via the cheat book in your bedroom. They'll get added properly with story and CGs soon.
No i walked to it, didn't know i had to build more, thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is it not possible to attack another country?
No... not that there is a real neceserity or oportunity like that.... most of the game Central is even unable to protect against mercaneries and Bandits (to the points nobles employ them to start a rebellion)
Towards the end of the game the military might may recover but at the same time the world requires the nations of the area to be at peace and stable in order to prepare for the storm that is coming.
This might be upset by the several factions trying to rebel that each nation currently has and eventually lead to military intervention by central but I have a feeling this will have to wait until after the first time skip... currently the traitors are building their powers afterall.
well you can use the cheatbook to get an idea of the mechanics but there is no story regarding this

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes