RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Could somebody assist me with this, please?
View attachment 3355185
You can't and don't need to use that switch. It's a trap.

did you mean use the teleport orb in the key item to teleport directly into sleeping chambers
Yes, I mean the key item "Teleport Orb" which allows you to select where you want to teleport, including the sleeping chamber. If that works for me with your save, but not for you, then your game is probably not up to date or missed an update while using update files. In that cae, try to re-download the full game .zip of the newest version (24.01.18) and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game version to the same folder in the new game download.

rahul rajput

Mar 17, 2018
You can't and don't need to use that switch. It's a trap.

Yes, I mean the key item "Teleport Orb" which allows you to select where you want to teleport, including the sleeping chamber. If that works for me with your save, but not for you, then your game is probably not up to date or missed an update while using update files. In that cae, try to re-download the full game .zip of the newest version (24.01.18) and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game version to the same folder in the new game download.
i did and it worked now how can i open the wedding system it still doesnt start

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i did and it worked now how can i open the wedding system it still doesnt start
You have to talk with Trey in the sleeping chambers after all main party girls are at 100+ relationship with Ryen. Chiyo is missing in your save, as she is at 85. Once you bring her relationship to 100, Trey will give you the quest about marriage.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
During the mission "The Forgotten Brexeet Isles," the orbs on the right were shining, while those on the left were not. What did I miss?

1708032954015.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
During the mission "The Forgotten Brexeet Isles," the orbs on the right were shining, while those on the left were not. What did I miss?

View attachment 3357546
You don't have to just interact with all orbs once. That'd be a poor riddle. :D
The color of the orbs shows which other orbs they activate or deactivate when you interact with them.
- Red = The orbs activate each other clockwise.
- Yellow = Counter clockwise
- Green = Opposite site
- Blue = Corners over cross, middle for themselves
[The arrows and hexagons on the ground have no meaning.]

Reactions: Leo-67 and Ssato243

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
You don't have to just interact with all orbs once. That'd be a poor riddle. :D
The color of the orbs shows which other orbs they activate or deactivate when you interact with them.
- Red = The orbs activate each other clockwise.
- Yellow = Counter clockwise
- Green = Opposite site
- Blue = Corners over cross, middle for themselves
[The arrows and hexagons on the ground have no meaning.]
I recommend adding that to the wiki.

Ciuciun

Feb 11, 2019
It unlocks when you talk with Trey at the sleeping chambers after using the teleport orb when the scene with f-Brad at the cavern of the enigmatic warlord is done.

I'm aware of performance issues in that area. It wasn't like that before, but some change seems to have made the system that checks if a guards spots you cause that problem. I'll try to make an improved version of the system later.

Did you update using the "update files only" zip? Either you missed/skipped an update file, or I forgot to add the file in one of them. The quickest way to make sure you have all files is to download the full game again, and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game to the new game folder.
No i had downloaded the full game. I tried to download again the game. I played and saved. When i tried to reopen the game, i had again this error.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
No i had downloaded the full game. I tried to download again the game. I played and saved. When i tried to reopen the game, i had again this error.
Are you on windows?
Did you download with the link by someone else in the main post, or from my official link?
Is the file "cinematic-fairy-tale-story-loop-8696-by-Zakhar-Valaha-from-Pixabay.rpgmvo" in the \www\audio\bgm folder? (Total file number in the folder should be 58)
I attached a .zip with that file, in case you're really missing just that one file, but since it's not clear where that problem comes from, I obviously can't say if that will solve all issues.

Reactions: Leo-67

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
So If I close the hole on the hit springs I got blocked from Naomi path?

Since I cant figure out how else trigger the scenes with Naomi

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So If I close the hole on the hit springs I got blocked from Naomi path?

Since I cant figure out how else trigger the scenes with Naomi
You can go back to the hole in the wall to open it, if you change your mind after closing it.

OrojiYong

Jun 3, 2020
where is Red Flower Crystals can't find it anywhere ?
how to give the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage ?
I'm just get hard floor?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
where is Red Flower Crystals can't find it anywhere ?
how to give the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage ?
I'm just get hard floor?
You need to finish the advanced floor in the Spire once, then a note on the Aldlyn city board will appear. After reading the note, the teleport option to go directly to the challenge floor will become available in the Spire at the teleport orbs in the battle areas.

The flower crystals can be found in the challenge floor area of the Spire of Courage.

OrojiYong

Jun 3, 2020
You need to finish the advanced floor in the Spire once, then a note on the Aldlyn city board will appear. After reading the note, the teleport option to go directly to the challenge floor will become available in the Spire at the teleport orbs in the battle areas.

The flower crystals can be found in the challenge floor area of the Spire of Courage.
Thank you bro

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 24.02.21.png
Version 24.02.21 changes:

- Act 1 of the time skip preview now has a dialog with Frall in Aldlyn, which unlocks a new dungeon area. [You can access the test version of the time skip content when you interact with the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn by selecting the "Time skip preview" option.]
- In the dungeons are level 80 willowisp enemies of different elements.
- Each time you enter the dungeon, there is also a chance for a special rose or rainbow willowisp to appear. They have a 100% chance to drop a special book that increases the level of a party member by +1, up to level 99. The normal wisps have a 20% chance to drop the same book.
- These enemies and the new item are supposed to make getting to level 99 at this stage of the game easier and faster, as level 99 will be required for the class change of the party members. The class change will set them to level 100 and increase their personal max level to 200.
- The boss battle is meant for high level parties with legendary raid quality equipment.
- After the boss battle, you randomly get one of six mini-games or a bonus area.
- The battle and mini-games give you points, which you can use to buy special items.
- The auto-save system is disabled during the boss battle and mini-game phase, to prevent save scamming.
- After the first victory against the boss in the new dungeon, an event will appear on the time-skip screen near the entrance of the dungeon. It contains events with Frall about how to use the emblems for the class change of each party member.
- It's possible to craft both legendary armors Belduro (druid class) and Airini (sniper class) in the nature raid for Mirel now, after she improved to her new class.
- A new full body CG was given to the icespirit Aura. It's just a temporary image, as a new CG is already planned, so that all spirits will have full body CGs of the same, new artstyle eventually.
- Aura also received a temporary CG scene. Similar to the full body image, this CG will be remade later. That's why I didn't make any events for the scene yet, but you can watch the preview of the scene in the CG room, on the "non-human 3" page. The full event around the scene will get added once the new CGs for it are done.
- The max values for stats (HP, ATK, and so on) were increased for all party members, to adjust them for the new max level 200.
- Bookworm? quest bug fixed (Quest didn't finish when you didn't have enough money the first time)
- The Christmas dungeon 2023 entry was fixed (allowed you to walk through walls in that area)
- New full body CG and character sprite for Alexandra Uscyra, the female commander with red hair from Lualombo in Dorgania. It can be seen when you talk with her, or in the CG room on the page of Dorgania.

- If you want to support my work, there is currently a -69% sale on Steam for Renryuu: Ascension. There is no extra content on Steam, but you have the advantage that all updates work automatically. The base version on Steam is safe-for-work, with an optional DLC for the age 18+ content.
- Another good way to support me is a pledge at SubscribeStar at . One of the rewards for pledges are previews of the CGs for Ryen's children, that are currently being made by an extra artist, so that they're done in time when we get to that part of the game. The last child I posted is codename "Reaper," the daughter of the raider Aelynthi. For the next post, the child of Neya is already in the works.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

EternalOne

Dec 27, 2018
Updated max save. (now only near max since you are not meant to be at level 200 yet) But content wise its still max.

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes