RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I find the kunoichi and the angel that Mira(kind of forgot her name hope this is correct)was talking about?
The kunoichi in the quest from the Aldlyn city board can be found in Meddling Castle, in Begus.

Which angel do you mean? Maria? You first meet her at the Drunken Cave.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
My memory must be failing me. I thought Mira was the one being chased by the ghost, but your question seems to suggest that its someone else being chased that mira was talking about

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My memory must be failing me. I thought Mira was the one being chased by the ghost, but your question seems to suggest that its someone else being chased that mira was talking about
Mira is the one being bullied by that ghost, but dureing her storyline she is searching for Maria... another angel and the friend of the Ice Spirit

Reactions: dking239

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It seems upgrading to Tier 3 Country is bugged: I have all necessary requirements, upgraded everything yet the game doesn't let me upgrade because I don't have enough Beer apparently! Yet I have 60+ Beer in my inventory!
EDIT: Nevermind: There was a brewery upgrade besides a farm: It was hidden it didn't have the Hammer icon on top!

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It seems upgrading to Tier 3 Country is bugged: I have all necessary requirements, upgraded everything yet the game doesn't let me upgrade because I don't have enough Beer apparently! Yet I have 60+ Beer in my inventory!
EDIT: Nevermind: There was a brewery upgrade besides a farm: It was hidden it didn't have the Hammer icon on top!
I changed the icon to show a hammer now, to ensure people don't miss it anymore. Sorry for the confusion.
The items in your inventory are not the same as the resources in the overview map, that's why the beer in your inventory didn't help you in this matter.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I changed the icon to show a hammer now, to ensure people don't miss it anymore. Sorry for the confusion.
The items in your inventory are not the same as the resources in the overview map, that's why the beer in your inventory didn't help you in this matter.

I'm curious as to why Beer cannot be transferred from inventory to overview when stone and wood can.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm curious as to why Beer cannot be transferred from inventory to overview when stone and wood can.
The most obvious seem that beer in your inventory is bottled (maybe even watered down), while the one in the overview map is barreled.
Meaning I'd assume 100 beer bottles equal 1 barrel of ale in the overview map at best.
Given the Events that require beer on the overview map is for large groups of people

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Apart from the quantity difference behind the word "beer" mentioned by Evangelion, it's also for balancing reasons. Stone and Wood are base materials that are needed for constructions. Beer on the overview map requires several buildings and upgrades, therefore replacing it with an item that you can buy at a bar would be a bit too simple. I guess it's my fault for not giving the two "Beers" different names.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Fair enough. I remember it held me up for a bit wondering about it. But then I just built the buildings and got on with it.

GothicRose33

May 29, 2020
Sorry to jump in to the convo, but the "beer" you get from a pub and or Inn in the game, why don't you name that to: "Beer Bottle"

and the one for the war map you could name it to: "Beer Keg" or "Beer Barrel" or something like that instead of being confused with the same name for the two "Beers".

Just giving my thought's on that :) Awesome game by the way. I love it

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes