RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
there's a way to get equipment level 10 in the command center? i got everything, skill level 10 and equipment level 9, dont know is max level is 9.
It should be possible to get to 10. Maybe you're missing a certain delegate in the management screen for your country for the last point.

maybe im being dumb here, but it seems like i cant actually select a target in battle? Like on skills that are not AoE/random, it chooses one enemy, and it seems like no matter what button i hit, it never switches to the other. Makes the fire raid much more annoying.

Also, i cant seem to advance the questline with lady purple. I finished getting the gauntlets and activating their magic, now what?

And does anyone have a list of which areas spawn mineable augments? i cant remember, and theres nothing in the walkthrough or wiki.
Sometimes, when you click or press on an enemy to select it, an invisible cursor remains on that target and causes it to stay as the default target. Clicking/pressing on the other enemy might solve the issue. However, the fire raid girls had that targeting issue for a while, and while I made some changes to them, they somehow keep being annoying with it.

Make sure you had the scene with f-Brad and finished at least one wedding.

The mining locations are in Thremten Forest, South Dungeon, Crysthaven dungeon, Lualombo dungeon, Newkungu dungeon, Calterburry haunted mines, Jade Cave, and Old Ashton dungeon. Since the mining spots are re-usable, you don't need to find all locations to "get all loot". If you advanced the story to the time skip phase, you can also buy all of the minable augments from the store.

Dec 12, 2019
It should be possible to get to 10. Maybe you're missing a certain delegate in the management screen for your country for the last point.

Sometimes, when you click or press on an enemy to select it, an invisible cursor remains on that target and causes it to stay as the default target. Clicking/pressing on the other enemy might solve the issue. However, the fire raid girls had that targeting issue for a while, and while I made some changes to them, they somehow keep being annoying with it.

Make sure you had the scene with f-Brad and finished at least one wedding.

The mining locations are in Thremten Forest, South Dungeon, Crysthaven dungeon, Lualombo dungeon, Newkungu dungeon, Calterburry haunted mines, Jade Cave, and Old Ashton dungeon. Since the mining spots are re-usable, you don't need to find all locations to "get all loot". If you advanced the story to the time skip phase, you can also buy all of the minable augments from the store.
Thanks! I had the fem-brad scene, though i pretty much just skipped it, and ive married all 9 of the main girls so uh i dunno why its not advancing lol

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes