HTML Abandoned Rent Control [v1.7] [SelectaCorp]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
No point in searching for those when you can just increase the starting day. Put it at 1000 and you have I've 600+ days before the first one leaves. Previous posts here tell you what variables to change.
You sure about that? I thought they were going at "starting day - 120 days" for example, regardless on how many days ?

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
You sure about that? I thought they were going at "starting day - 120 days" for example, regardless on how many days ?
It's a set day. They will leave on day 120 not in 120 days. So if you set the days to 121 they will leave tomorrow. If you set it to 1000 they will leave in 880. It's the way I did it and played 500 days checking all options.

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's a set day. They will leave on day 120 not in 120 days. So if you set the days to 121 they will leave tomorrow. If you set it to 1000 they will leave in 880. It's the way I did it and played 500 days checking all options.
Thanks!

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
Really weird pile of staff. Don't see anything to play with even after looking through the game files.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
All of these SelectaCorp titles are just so friggin' quirky, clunky, and strange, and not in a good way unfortunately. Most seem to use a random mish-mash of headshots and clips, all thrown together in an engine that functions and feels like if Powerpoint were to do cocaine one night and decided it wanted to be able to render games instead of slides!

Hard pass.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the game autosave your progress? I just lost an hour of progress cause the game started to be clunky and unresponsive that I have to close it in hopes of a refresh.

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
This game really needs a save option. I have now had to start over 3 different times from either the game crashing or the pictures not showing. Something to where we can save from time to time would be great. Even if it happened automatically after a girl was sold off.

I was quite enjoying the game untill it messed up.

tempgr

Oct 3, 2018
Don't think you can even finish the game.In every game I played the pics stop loading halfway through the game. Every time without exception.

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
i have not the slightest clue how to play the game and i honestly can't be arsed to gather scraps of information how to play it from the internet. i clicked the game tutorial button in the game and it through me right into the game.
if a game cannot be even bothered to explain to me how it is played i guess i cannot be bothered to play it.
-> thumbs down

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
The lag is real with this one, holy crap it took a full minute for a display box to go from the top of the screen to the bottom. And the lag going from screen to screen is terrible, first "HTML" game that's actually lagged me.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes