HTML Abandoned Rent Control [v1.7] [SelectaCorp]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
i just check on the net and found rent control 1.7 is this confirmed.
They released each tenant individually before compiling them into a single one. 1.7 Bell sisters was one one of those individual versions.

LittleJ

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone know a proper guide on how to play this game? I'm confused on how this works.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
so,how do i start Justice dept? the launch_story app only give me blank page with small x at the corner and the story.html give me infinite loading loop

*sigh* why selecta game always this hard to start

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Thanks for your input. You've made your opinion known, so please head on to one of the many other threads on the forum.
What's point of criticism when the dev is not even on the forum? Your opinions and inputs about their game should be on their patreon. I just don't like too much notifications :noexpression:
So you cant comment on the quality of the game? whats the point of discusinng games if we cant point major flaws

Like in justice department Low amount of content,highly buggy,atrocious graphics if you can call them that, oh and how about the game having pictures of women so badly cuted and pasted into the game from some jpg you can see it was done in ms paint. I love selectacorp games and admittedly selectacorp games have never been what you can call "high quality" but even compared to that low bar of selectacorp usual games justice department fell way below that bar. And call me crazy or are selectacorp games decreasing in quality Look at mysteria Lane and corporate raider 1-2-3 and compare it to Rent Control and State of the union and you can clearly see the quality of selectacorp games has gone down significantly

I have played every single selectacorp game , every single Arcana interactive story and read every single visual story created by selectacorp. Yes every single one, ive even played numeruious revivions of Celesta University so im not just some troll.

I wish Selectacorp would go back to the quality of Mysteria Lane and Coroporate Raider 2 (my fav in that series) which i view as there best games. Even the earliest work of Selectacorp like Spoils of War outshines there newer output

Reactions: Yotsuyu and bas

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
You can play corperate raider 2 online here , Even though Corpeate Raider 2 was released years ago it is far better polished,better written,more erotic and more fun then Rent Control or State of the union which were released after Corp Raider 2

Reactions: Yotsuyu and LittleJ

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So you cant comment on the quality of the game? whats the point of discusinng games if we cant point major flaws

Like in justice department Low amount of content,highly buggy,atrocious graphics if you can call them that, oh and how about the game having pictures of women so badly cuted and pasted into the game from some jpg you can see it was done in ms paint. I love selectacorp games and admittedly selectacorp games have never been what you can call "high quality" but even compared to that low bar of selectacorp usual games justice department fell way below that bar. And call me crazy or are selectacorp games decreasing in quality Look at mysteria Lane and corporate raider 1-2-3 and compare it to Rent Control and State of the union and you can clearly see the quality of selectacorp games has gone down significantly

I have played every single selectacorp game , every single Arcana interactive story and read every single visual story created by selectacorp. Yes every single one, ive even played numeruious revivions of Celesta University so im not just some troll.

I wish Selectacorp would go back to the quality of Mysteria Lane and Coroporate Raider 2 (my fav in that series) which i view as there best games. Even the earliest work of Selectacorp like Spoils of War outshines there newer output
I have zero problems with this post, and in fact appreciate your posting it.

Rip the game a new asshole if you don't like it, just include the "why"; opinions (substantiated or not), facts, song & dance numbers - whatever you've got.

But posting only "this is garbage" only pisses people off, starts a fight on the thread and then moderators have to come in and clean it up. Hope this makes sense?

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
I don't know why people have a problem with these games, I find them very good. Do you shit on Dark Souls too because it's unforgiving and lacks proper tutorials? Bunch of casuals.
First of all its laughable to compare Dark Souls a highly polished game that has some of the best controlls in the world to Selectacorp games , Dark Souls is hard as hell but its 100% fair. When you die in Dark souls its because you fucked up or because your lack of skill not because of input delay(chakan the forever man and shadow of the beast on sega genesis are good example of games being hard because of that) or a unrespnive camera(The Original Tomb raider) neither is it hard because it realies on leap of faith jumps(taz-mania on sega genesis was insanly hard because you had to take endless leap of faiths) and neither is dark souls diffictuly based on bullet sponge mobs

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
I don't know why people have a problem with these games, I find them very good. Do you shit on Dark Souls too because it's unforgiving and lacks proper tutorials? Bunch of casuals.
I have zero problems with this post, and in fact appreciate your posting it.

Rip the game a new asshole if you don't like it, just include the "why"; opinions (substantiated or not), facts, song & dance numbers - whatever you've got.

But posting only "this is garbage" only pisses people off, starts a fight on the thread and then moderators have to come in and clean it up. Hope this makes sense?
I understand, I was a patreon to Selectacorp for a long time and not a low tier patreon but a 20$ a month patreon for many months, but seeing there content just degrade in quality with every release has been disheartning to me(because i love the concept of the seletacorp universe). I stopped being a patreon the devolopemtn of rent control(earlier versions) because i saw the content was just getting worse. I checked Justice Derpemant out of curioisty because it got posted here and i was shocked how low quality it was

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Justice Department is not a proper Selectacorp game per se. It's something spartacus made in his own free time, none of the patrons were even aware of it's existence.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes