HTML Abandoned Rent Control [v1.7] [SelectaCorp]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce Could you update the OP with this link of ver 1.6 : ? According to the patreon page all bugs should be fixed, except the tutorial section.
Updated OP with v0.16

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
What's point of criticism when the dev is not even on the forum? Your opinions and inputs about their game should be on their patreon. I just don't like too much notifications :noexpression:
I mean, part of the point of even having a comment section in a thread like this is so that people can see what others think of the game to help decide if they should try it or not. Lots of comments saying that something is the greatest thing ever, or that it's a buggy mess with no content, can show whether you're gonna be wasting your time or not.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I mean, part of the point of even having a comment section in a thread like this is so that people can see what others think of the game to help decide if they should try it or not. Lots of comments saying that something is the greatest thing ever, or that it's a buggy mess with no content, can show whether you're gonna be wasting your time or not.
Yeah right, most of the people here don't even read something that's been stated 2 pages back.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
Attempted to download Rent Control v 1.6, big file, downloaded it correctly... and then when I attempted to extract it, my computer said there was nothing there, despite the file size. Considering this has never happened before, and other files still extract, I believe whatever this is is on the file's end, not my computer's.

Reactions: TimeKeeper

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
@bossapplesauce Could you update the OP with this link of ver 1.6 : ? According to the patreon page all bugs should be fixed, except the tutorial section.
FYI... The file uploaded to mega has extension of ZIP, but it is NOT a ZIP archive. It is a RAR archive. Attempting to open it with WinZIP will result in corrupt or empty archive. Need WinRAR or 7zip to extract it.

Attempted to download Rent Control v 1.6, big file, downloaded it correctly... and then when I attempted to extract it, my computer said there was nothing there, despite the file size. Considering this has never happened before, and other files still extract, I believe whatever this is is on the file's end, not my computer's.
See above.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
FYI... The file uploaded to mega has extension of ZIP, but it is NOT a ZIP archive. It is a RAR archive. Attempting to open it with WinZIP will result in corrupt or empty archive. Need WinRAR or 7zip to extract it.

See above.
Just noticed this myself and added note above download links in the OP.

Reactions: LittleVexy

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017

See above.
Thank you, that worked.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Did the 1.6 version add anything or is it just a bugfix update?
Considering the Sasha Grey rival sponsorship bug, the Paula Michin dead end, and the Cop chick disappearing before her exit day are still there I would say nothing much was fixed.

hoangdz1

Aug 13, 2017
View attachment 96359
Overview:
Hypnotise, alter and control a full building of tenants.​

Updated
: June 3, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 1.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: File has a .zip extension but is a .rar file; needs WinRAR or 7zip to open correctly!
Download: - -

Can someone help me play this game?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Can someone write some tips what to do?
Here's a thought!
Why don't you give it a go, instead of asking others to do it for you, or can't you be arsed to work out a game for yourself?

FFS.... Some people!

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Considering the Sasha Grey rival sponsorship bug, the Paula Michin dead end, and the Cop chick disappearing before her exit day are still there I would say nothing much was fixed.
Haven't played it myself yet. Will check it tonight. Though he did say all bugs he came across were fixed Opera Snapshot_2018-06-05_192722_www.patreon.com.png

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Here's a thought!
Why don't you give it a go, instead of asking others to do it for you, or can't you be arsed to work out a game for yourself?

FFS.... Some people!
I agree completely, like for instance, some random twat that goes completely overboard when another guy asks for tips, not a walkthrough or a full explanation, but just tips........Some people......Maybe you should avoid posting here during your period.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes