HTML Abandoned Rent Control [v1.7] [SelectaCorp]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Hey Ubik the Justice Department Game is available to Executives. Can you help me out ? Or do i sadly have to wait till Associate tier ?
Sure. It'll take 6-7 hours though. I'm currently out of station.

Reactions: valet

G-Man

May 29, 2017
Could I get the link to the Justice Department game too, pretty please? If not, anyways, thanks for contributing so much!
1 more

If someone would be kind enough to share the link or set-up a thread it would be much appreciated!

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Here you go. Whether you like it or hate it, keep that to yourself. It really annoys me when people knowingly download a Selectacorp game, then bother voicing their opinion -_-

Reactions: Malgustra and G-Man

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Here you go. Whether you like it or hate it, keep that to yourself. It really annoys me when people knowingly download a Selectacorp game, then bother voicing their opinion :noexpression:
Whats wrong with criticism

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I mean justice depermant is garbage, utter garbage
What's point of criticism when the dev is not even on the forum? Your opinions and inputs about their game should be on their patreon. I just don't like too much notifications -_-

Reactions: Malgustra and bas

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
@bossapplesauce Could you update the OP with this link of ver 1.6 : ? According to the patreon page all bugs should be fixed, except the tutorial section.

Reactions: bas
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes