Collection Video Rentegra collection [2021-12-22] [rentegra]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
dude rentegra time to get more popular so that ppl share your works istantly and you get more money. Tbh i wouldnt mind pledge on you instead of the usual big guys like rikolo, but there are not enough videos you make atm. Please make it worth more

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
Oh god! Muh feelings! qq.. How will I ever recover from this onslaught?.. :KEK:
Do you know whether all your animations will be strictly futa on futa? Any plans to delve into Futa on female?

Really love your animations despite most not being for me. You're good at unique actions and scenarios. My fav so far has been the one where one of the characters uses the telekinesis ultra vibrations to make they other cum. Pretty neat.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
If it happened before, it will happen again. Probably soon.
The stuff you make is way better than most of the stuff on A3D. :KEK:
The models are slim and if you compare it to other artists the futa it isn't obscenely large tits or cocks where everything is a reused model with a different head.
Can't wait to see what you'll do in the future! Good luck!

Reactions: rentegra

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
on his patreon he said he cant dedicate much time to animate for now due to irl reasons.... shame he doesnt get much money from animating , things would'v been different

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
What in the fuck are you talking about? I'm in blender every damn day.
im just saying what you said in your may report and also last update was a brigitte chilling poster released more than 2 weeks ago dont be rude please man , be a good guy ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote