Collection Video Rentegra collection [2021-12-22] [rentegra]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
is out on kemono too now , so i guess i can safly put link to it:
download it fast before rentegra try to remove it from there.
EDIT: File was removed from kemono.

Last edited:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
The thumbnail looks good but its deleted. I love your work rentegra, as always, will wait for the public release i guess :)

Reactions: rentegra

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
The thumbnail looks good but its deleted. I love your work rentegra, as always, will wait for the public release i guess :)
i was able to download it before it got removed and i have shared with rf96 so when he wants he can add it. But yeh... if ppl just look on the internet this work still is on 4chan from yesterday and was on kemono too asap. Just ask rf to update since i dont feel confident to just put a link Unless you want to wait 2 weeks before it gets released on rentegra twitter :eek:

rentegra

Mar 20, 2019
i mean if you call some fantasy scenery without direct impact to cthulhu mythology imaginative...
  • The scenery is entirely what I imagined it to be with zero visual references.
  • the "Mythos" does not refer to mythology, but to narrative theme, you illiterate, embossed carbuncle.
  • Cthulhu Mythos is not where I got the ideas for the setting, but from "An Inhabitant of Carcosa" written by in 1886.
  • I will never animate bestiality.. Don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote