fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I know its supposed to be kinda over the top and its just a game, but man, the dev has definitely got some issues. I know where I am, and we're all probably a bit fucked in the head, but still lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Jobeo

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
Jobeo I just noticed this now,the title of your game and base stoyline setup is totally off.The title of your game is reparations and the blacks coming in are from a different place totally unrelated,didn't you notice this disconnect?IMO you should just change the first chapter a bit to show the blacks bussed in from a different part of a country into an elite neighbourhood.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Breedy

Aug 18, 2018
Great game until now, i love the Girls with thier hairy pussys and i can´t still wait to see their swollen pregnant bellys. Keep on !

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for all the positive words of support and encouragement guys. I think it's safe to say Chapter 2 is a resounding success and everyone is really enjoying it.

Jobeo I just noticed this now,the title of your game and base stoyline setup is totally off.The title of your game is reparations and the blacks coming in are from a different place totally unrelated,didn't you notice this disconnect?IMO you should just change the first chapter a bit to show the blacks bussed in from a different part of a country into an elite neighbourhood.
I wrote some dialogue on this for Principle Babajide to say when he was talking with Billy but then I changed it and had him say other things. It shared some of my thoughts on this. I could see it making it into a later Chapter cause it was almost in Chapter 2.

Any foot fetish content?
I added it to the Planned tags in the developer notes section on the first post. Foot Fetish is not something I'm into but I appreciate that the community for it is very large, very vocal, and they are *really* into it. So I am not opposed to including some of this content in the future. You should make specific suggestions about what you want to see, I.e., "Billy sucking on Natalie's toes"

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Onyekachi :love: Can't wait for her to dom Billy's dad and hopefully lots more, and with some of her friends maybe? :)

Reactions: Jobeo

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
Jobeo Can you explain more in detail what you are planning to do with both paths,like is cuck path going to be a willing path where MC can still maintain relationship with women and NTR complete humiliation?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Not mutch into spoilers, but I'm too curious after the way chapter 2 ended...I know it's early, but can you give us some insight on what to expect on chapter 3?
Ya buddy I hate spoilers so much I don't think I could do it. I am very glad to hear though that you enjoyed Chapter 2 and are very excited for more.

Jobeo Can you explain more in detail what you are planning to do with both paths,like is cuck path going to be a willing path where MC can still maintain relationship with women and NTR complete humiliation?
I shared some of my thoughts previously here: https://f95zone.to/threads/reparations-ch-2-jobeo.37620/page-10#post-2520230

In my mind the two paths merge, at varying speeds for each girl, into just a cuck path. dunloprobert had been messaging me and really requested that the MC be able to "protect" the younger sister. So I think she is the one you can keep from BBC the longest... how long that would be, probably not that long.

I am open to different ideas though, but the main issue being that maintaining two different paths per girl makes the story really complicated. So it's really a question of how many merge and how quickly they do it.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 413539

Overview:
You're a student at an all white school. You have a very close relationship with all your family members, who are blood related. Recently, president Tyrone Washington has passed a series of Reparation laws that may upend your idyllic existence. Only time will tell how his program of Reparations will impact your life.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-26
Release Date: 2019-10-26
Developer: Jobeo
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Staff Note: This game does not break our forum Rules, so please stop reporting it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: *
Unofficial Android

Thanks to The_DD for the android port! * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 413542 View attachment 413543 View attachment 413544 View attachment 413545 View attachment 413546
europe was invaded by refugees
Now the games have also been invaded?
Lol

Last edited:

mfxroude

Oct 27, 2019
Thanks for all the positive words of support and encouragement guys. I think it's safe to say Chapter 2 is a resounding success and everyone is really enjoying it.

I wrote some dialogue on this for Principle Babajide to say when he was talking with Billy but then I changed it and had him say other things. It shared some of my thoughts on this. I could see it making it into a later Chapter cause it was almost in Chapter 2.

I added it to the Planned tags in the developer notes section on the first post. Foot Fetish is not something I'm into but I appreciate that the community for it is very large, very vocal, and they are *really* into it. So I am not opposed to including some of this content in the future. You should make specific suggestions about what you want to see, I.e., "Billy sucking on Natalie's toes"

I'd like to see a foot licking scene with Trish..
maybe massage and taking care of her feet

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Imagine a white heterosexual guy with a confederate flag on the wall above the bed playing this game. He has an impressive arsenal of firearms, explosives and he went through war, so his mental state not so stable. What will he decide to do after playing this game?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 413539

Overview:
You're a student at an all white school. You have a very close relationship with all your family members, who are blood related. Recently, president Tyrone Washington has passed a series of Reparation laws that may upend your idyllic existence. Only time will tell how his program of Reparations will impact your life.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-26
Release Date: 2019-10-26
Developer: Jobeo
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Staff Note: This game does not break our forum Rules, so please stop reporting it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: *
Unofficial Android

Thanks to The_DD for the android port! * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 413542 View attachment 413543 View attachment 413544 View attachment 413545 View attachment 413546
The game is interesting
hairy, incest and all other genres
but please fewer refugees
I installed the game to try it
if the game is good I pay at Patreon
if the story remains refugee-based
I uninstall
if you are an activist I think you are in wrong place
to defend their ideologies
have a nice day

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Couldn't care less about the content, but how pathetic and insecure do you have to be to make a bunch of fake accounts to leave positive reviews on your game? Jesus Christ what a loser lol.

Edit: Surprisingly I don't actually think it is Jobeo making the fake reviews seeing as they actually know how to spell "much."
Fanbois be crazy. View attachment 441928
If you believe them to be fake accounts, which some seem to be, report them and they'll be gone if they actually are.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Imagine a white heterosexual guy with a confederate flag on the wall above the bed playing this game. He has an impressive arsenal of firearms, explosives and he went through war, so his mental state not so stable. What will he decide to do after playing this game?
Id rather not imagine how many incest lovers (That cant play a game without the mandatory incest patch) have resorted to fuck their relatives. Especially the adults with offprings.
Do you get the absurdity of it?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Id rather not imagine how many incest lovers (That cant play a game without the mandatory incest patch) have resorted to fuck their relatives. Especially the adults with offprings.
Do you get the absurdity of it?
if you think that way I think you need a psychiatrist
Because you don't distinguish reality and fantasy
for your logic if I like to play The Fast and the Furious
I'll drive the same way in a city
or if i like Assassins Creed i'll throw myself from the top of a tower
Who has real sex between family
no need to come learn anything on the F95 or any other site
believe

• Haha
Reactions: bewbsftw and greenp

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
if you think that way I think you need a psychiatrist
Because you don't distinguish reality and fantasy
for your logic if I like to play The Fast and the Furious
I'll drive the same way in a city
or if i like Assassins Creed i'll throw myself from the top of a tower
Who has real sex between family
no need to come learn anything on the F95 or any other site
believe
My point was that user logic was flawed and i gave him that as an example, not that i was following his same line of thought.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes