paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
My point was that user logic was flawed and i gave him that as an example, not that i was following his same line of thought.
You need to distinguish ordinary stuff from extremist materials, which are designed to incite racial, ethnic or religious hatred. Try to make the same game about Moshe and Herr Krueger.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
You need to distinguish ordinary stuff from extremist materials, which are designed to incite racial, ethnic or religious hatred. Try to make the same game about Moshe and Herr Krueger.
I dont think this is extremist. The game is just a ridiculous take on everything.
If anything its extremist is how real reparations and open borders are actually campaign points in modern day polictics.
So racist guy isnt going to start a mass shooting over a game just like someone isnt going to start fucking their relatives over a game (And of those 2 the later is more likely to happen than the former given the obsession and how widespread incest is).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
did he ever say NTR is avoidable? Pretty sure he said the only paths are NTR (u hate BBC) or cuck( u like girls to be BBCed).

Srsly though, if you expected avoidable NTR from the creator of Bully...
again.. let me explain better.
i m not against NTR... i am against the fact that the story jump way too fast into "black dick for all girls" without decent story.

i mean, seriously.... a new law that make school outfit a whore outfit pantyless..... and make black peoples allowed to fuck all girls all around publicly everywhere ...

that's not over the top, that straigth ridiculous.

i mean, a bit of real life (but keeping fatasy shit)... NEVER all girls will instantly fall for that. not even the teacher.

rebels peoples are also women. they are no way such a law will pass and be accepted that easily.

slut outfit, yeah, maybe.. but allowing black peoples to fuck everywhere just like that ? and not a single girls try to resist or show any once of resistance ? ... fucking ridiculous.

soo yeah, i dont give a shit of the NTR, even tho i would have loved to avoid it. but the way the story is rpesented is beyond ridiculous.

why not just simply make a game where you play as a black men and fuck all the girls around the world because you are the "OH SO POWERFUL" black men of the city and all laws are for you to allow to fuck all girls without restriction or anything ?

that would be even better than this game. the story is rushed as fuck and any possible immersion is broked instantly on the "black men rules and can fuck all girls around , while white men suck shit"

like i say, would have been decent with a bit of story, but its throwed too fast and randomly without any background.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I completely see where you are coming from, but at the same time, I think you miss the point of the game. The NTR being unavoidable is realistic based on the situation given in the game, and the protagonist not becoming violent. Which I think would fit nicely into this story arc as the possible bad ends. Instead of becoming a murder machinel, the protagonist passively plays "hide the razors" with all the women in his life. Not wanting to give any of the black bulls which he refuses to confront some nicely shaven pussy instead they will just get a forest of hair. If anything the game is lacking it is graphic violence, and the most dislikable thing about the protagonist is him putting the pussy on a pedestal. The most unrealistic part of the game is that this protagonist got any pussy in the first place.
they are no way MC gonna keep that peacefully.

its impossible, the black guys clearly didnt want it peacefull. you cant even report the dude who attack and steal your money in the bathroom to the director.

that will obviously end on a blood path. or the MC is a fucking genius alien if he manage to keep everything without violence until the end...

Reactions: yihman1

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
again.. let me explain better.
i m not against NTR... i am against the fact that the story jump way too fast into "black dick for all girls" without decent story.

i mean, seriously.... a new law that make school outfit a whore outfit pantyless..... and make black peoples allowed to fuck all girls all around publicly everywhere ...

that's not over the top, that straigth ridiculous.

i mean, a bit of real life (but keeping fatasy shit)... NEVER all girls will instantly fall for that. not even the teacher.

rebels peoples are also women. they are no way such a law will pass and be accepted that easily.

slut outfit, yeah, maybe.. but allowing black peoples to fuck everywhere just like that ? and not a single girls try to resist or show any once of resistance ? ... fucking ridiculous.

soo yeah, i dont give a shit of the NTR, even tho i would have loved to avoid it. but the way the story is rpesented is beyond ridiculous.

why not just simply make a game where you play as a black men and fuck all the girls around the world because you are the "OH SO POWERFUL" black men of the city and all laws are for you to allow to fuck all girls without restriction or anything ?

that would be even better than this game. the story is rushed as fuck and any possible immersion is broked instantly on the "black men rules and can fuck all girls around , while white men suck shit"

like i say, would have been decent with a bit of story, but its throwed too fast and randomly without any background.
That's basically the whole point of this fetish. It's a black master race kind of fetish. Ok its racist. Yea it's not realistic of course. Fetishes exist for all sorts of shit. This is just another one. You wouldn't go into a furry game thread and complain about realism, because anthropomorphic animals getting it on is the whole point of the fetish.

Reactions: greenp

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's basically the whole point of this fetish. It's a black master race kind of fetish. Ok its racist. Yea it's not realistic of course. Fetishes exist for all sorts of shit. This is just another one. You wouldn't go into a furry game thread and complain about realism, because anthropomorphic animals getting it on is the whole point of the fetish.
that doesnt lock the possibility to add a bit of story. or at least, to make it a bit more smooth.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
the girls are too soft with Billy, a new BNWO group is needed in the game to help the reparations law, There has not been much sex on the part of the main girls, Natalie is the only one who had sex, the school should support and encourage white girls to get pregnant by black students, I like the idea of a black man entering Billy's home, maybe Billy's mother becomes fond of the black student who is in the market and decides to take him home, maybe the mother decides that Billy should observe the sex between a black man and a white woman so that Billy learns that black men must be respected

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: herelol

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I get when you like a game, it can be difficult to see other people criticizing it harshly. But please don't create a bunch of alt accounts spamming 5-start reviews, we're just going to delete the reviews and ban the accounts (which I just did).

Yep. Well then... carry on.

EDIT: It was not the dev, just FYI.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Good renders, shit story...
Shame...
If Jobeo did nothing but the renders / photo editing / possibly a little coding... with very little creative control, and worked with a competent writer who had creative control they could clear several thousand dollars a month on Patreon for sure. He couldmake tons of money from a slow burn corruption game, but he is just dicking around making a game for fun like I am.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
If Jobeo did nothing but the renders / photo editing / possibly a little coding... with very little creative control, and worked with a competent writer who had creative control they could clear several thousand dollars a month on Patreon for sure. He couldmake tons of money from a slow burn corruption game, but he is just dicking around making a game for fun like I am.
yeah...
shame because renders look really nice, but his mind is all fucked up :(
he could make a good romance/corruption/ntr game with black MC but without all this batshit crazy stuff and make a decent amount of money

this way, it's only a matter of time when this one also gets banned...

Reactions: MelodicAdvantage

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I'm not sure if this game is a parody on modern western societies or an actual NTR-BNWO-fetish dream. Is it both?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jobeo

Evil987

May 27, 2018
this game is so fucking heavy/extreme in every way.

and i fucking love it!

yeah, there are some things that can be adjusted like the corruption speed, but i love the ideas and the extreme kinks inside it.
i just hope to see one of the jobeo game's... finished, one day.

Reactions: polaco and Jobeo

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Couldn't care less about the content, but how pathetic and insecure do you have to be to make a bunch of fake accounts to leave positive reviews on your game? Jesus Christ what a loser lol.

Edit: Surprisingly I don't actually think it is Jobeo making the fake reviews seeing as they actually know how to spell "much."
Fanbois be crazy. View attachment 441928
That is indeed pretty lame. But the moderator should have left those vote up and show those user banned instead.. :devilish:

I get when you like a game, it can be difficult to see other people criticizing it harshly. But please don't create a bunch of alt accounts spamming 5-start reviews, we're just going to delete the reviews and ban the accounts (which I just did).

Yep. Well then... carry on.

EDIT: It was not the dev, just FYI.
Like i mentioned above was a better option.

btw was wondering how did you know those where fake accounts to begin with ?

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This author really put his insecurities on his sleeve, this feels more like a therapy project for an inferiority complex (especially all the waxing on with the dick size stuff.) Almost kinda dig that he put himself out there like that.

We sure it ain't by this guy?

View attachment 441428
If that is true then you are really Jobeo in real life.. Since he made this fetish maybe the mc is Jobeo ?? :devilish: I will name the mc Jobeo just for the fun of it.

Sep 24, 2019
I love how long this second chapter is. Anyways here is some feedback:

A "bug" I found; Miss tatiana says "yes madam" instead of billy. Screenshot_1.png (Press for the full picture)

Also a couple tips,
-maybe make the bestiality avoidable just for the people who are now complaining (most likely some of them will always be complaining about something, but still)
-If you have a logo for the game maybe you could use it and attach it in a reply to me as well so I can use it too, because now the app doesn't have any logo and looks like this: Screenshot_2019-10-27-15-26-42.png

Other than that I love your work!

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes