sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
I thought 'Bully' was the end for the developer but good to see him back.
Good to see that he has learnt from his mistakes in that game and hopefully this game will stay up longer.

I hope the dev finds a way to monetize his game which will make this game less rushed than it is now.

Reactions: najm
Sep 24, 2019
Jobeo Have you've started the next chapter yet?
Jobeo seems burnt out atm. If I'm right (which I totally would understand, since tbh I'm actually feeling burnt out from porting day in and out just for fun and for free and because I like the challenge) he'll just be gone for a bit. But he'll be back once the passion comes back.

I mean Jobeo is making this game for free, just because he likes doing it. Let's just keep encouraging him until he feels passionate about developing again

Reactions: xxxavier

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
nah, Jobeo is unlikely to be excited and inspired again, he sees himself very limited by the censorship of f95, Jobeo would like to have 100% freedom to express all his ideas and creativity, but you know what happens if Jobeo has that freedom? Exactly, they eliminate the game from this site :)

xxxavier

Nov 21, 2019
nah, Jobeo is unlikely to be excited and inspired again, he sees himself very limited by the censorship of f95, Jobeo would like to have 100% freedom to express all his ideas and creativity, but you know what happens if Jobeo has that freedom? Exactly, they eliminate the game from this site :)
But then again he started something new and unique. I think he would have never started working on a new project if that was his thoughts. If not he would just have eliminated the famous scene from bully and kept that project going. Instead he started working on another game, knowing of the limitations he has. I have faith he's just taking a pause, but who knows.

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
hopefully he keeps going. really liked what he did. thank god in this u can avoid some things im not into because of the warnings. wish more were like that

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Jobeo seems burnt out atm. If I'm right (which I totally would understand, since tbh I'm actually feeling burnt out from porting day in and out just for fun and for free and because I like the challenge) he'll just be gone for a bit. But he'll be back once the passion comes back.
Then a lot of developers are burnt out at the moment. I don't know what or why it is, but so many games are or not finished or rushed to start a new project right now.
I know that bully had it's issues, but i (and many more by reading the comments) thought that reparations was a pretty desent game. But after every update al those questions and not knowing if its going to be finished, no inspiration etc. etc.
I don't care if he's doing it for free or not. He is entitled to do it for free or behind a patreon that's his choice. But all the support about this game should not lower his inspiration for this game is my opinion.
I even think that if he finishes this one in a neat way he could seriously earn some money with a next on behind a patreon...

Sep 24, 2019
Anyways like I said before it seems like Jobeo could be suffering from a burnout. "Burnout isn't something you can recover from in three easy-peasy steps. It can take weeks, months, or even years. In order to begin the process of healing, you'll have to recognize the signs your body and mind give you once you're teetering at the edge."

So don't expect Jobeo to be back anytime soon, we just have to accept the fact that he might be gone for a while until the passion comes back... He loves making these games. Let's keep this thread on "watched" and hope he does well and works on his mind to regain this passion to put his fantasies into a game.

Anyways this will also be my final reply to this thread until something big happens :)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Anyways like I said before it seems like Jobeo could be suffering from a burnout. "Burnout isn't something you can recover from in three easy-peasy steps. It can take weeks, months, or even years. In order to begin the process of healing, you'll have to recognize the signs your body and mind give you once you're teetering at the edge."

So don't expect Jobeo to be back anytime soon, we just have to accept the fact that he might be gone for a while until the passion comes back... He loves making these games. Let's keep this thread on "watched" and hope he does well and works on his mind to regain this passion to put his fantasies into a game.

Anyways this will also be my final reply to this thread until something big happens :)
It's nice to see some comments like this (instead of the usual "abandon ? is the dev dead ?"
Thank you ^^

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I already said it but I repeat it again, I think that the fact that Jobeo has to limit his ideas so as not to scare the staff and some people with his ideas creates a lot of stress on Jobeo at the time of continuing this project, Jobeo likes things to evolve in a dark way, but he knows that the staff and some people will make the thread disappear if he exceeds his dark ideas, I fully understand that Jobeo doesn't feel like continuing this story, he doesn't have 100% creative freedom anymore, that is the reality of the situation in my opinion, although I am not Jobeo, if he decides to return he will tell us his version

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I already said it but I repeat it again, I think that the fact that Jobeo has to limit his ideas so as not to scare the staff and some people with his ideas creates a lot of stress on Jobeo at the time of continuing this project, Jobeo likes things to evolve in a dark way, but he knows that the staff and some people will make the thread disappear if he exceeds his dark ideas, I fully understand that Jobeo doesn't feel like continuing this story, he doesn't have 100% creative freedom anymore, that is the reality of the situation in my opinion, although I am not Jobeo, if he decides to return he will tell us his version
There is dark and then there is murdering a baby and displaying it in a jar.

It added nothing to the story and was there just for shock value.

It wasn't the staff that complained it was us, a LOT of us and we didn't want the game removing just that pointless as fuck scene.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
There is dark and then there is murdering a baby and displaying it in a jar.

It added nothing to the story and was there just for shock value.

It wasn't the staff that complained it was us, a LOT of us and we didn't want the game removing just that pointless as fuck scene.
maybe that "pointless scene" was part of the creative and dark concept of the story of Jobeo, maybe Jobeo likes to capture ideas that nobody else would dare to capture on a game, also before that scene there were already many people asking for the thread of "Bully" to be eliminated, the truth is that I have seen that Jobeo thought a lot about the things he should not do in this project instead of the things he would like to do in the project, I am quite convinced that Jobeo is not at all excited about this project at this point and may never be again, as I said Jobeo does not have 100% creative freedom to do the things he really feels he could do with his game

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
I don't think it's necessary for us to make random guesses. If jobeo receives a warning, I think he will inform us of his decision. Since jobeo hasn't logged in for a long time, I think he may be busy with life. After all, jobeo can't satisfy his hunger with air. He must first solve his own problems, and then he can be in the mood to develop games. We should understand and support jobeo.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes