Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I've made a decision... I will produce:

Reparations - Chapter 3

When
? Typical development would take a month... but I'm a bit rusty so that could certainly shift by a week. When I'm more certain I will announce something definitive.

I think there are a lot of good content ideas for Chapter 3 that people will really like. The goal is to take all of these ideas and weave them into a coherent story. It's definitely going to be a challenge but I think it can be done. Some of the ideas for Chapter 3 are so strong, it would be a shame if no one ever got to see them. The chapter has to be made!
Awwww yeah. This is gonna be fun. xD I can't wait to see what crazy shit you put there. xD

• Wow
Reactions: Jobeo

pearlo

May 21, 2018
The speed and quality of your work is really out of this world. You manage to plonk out a script full of original ideas and fetishes I never knew I had, excellent renders and great dialogue in a third of the time most full-time creators need.
5/7 best creator on this platform

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for all the words of support guys!

So... Heading into the weekend there is great progress to report. But while a lot of the groundwork has already been laid, there is a huge amount left to be done.

The ideas are strong, the content is strong... it's just a matter of pulling it off now.

The goal for this weekend is to crank renders and script lines. Work through the hard problems and get the tricky scenes at least roughed out.

I'll post an update at the end of the weekend to let everyone know how it went.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So to wrap up the weekend...

In the second post of this thread I had previously announced the latest possible release date. As things progress, that date is looking more and more likely to be the release date. This is due to the fact that my plans for Chapter 3 are just so big, so much content. I can't imagine getting all that done well ahead of schedule so that date is likely it.

Many of my very positive supporters will often say things like "Take your time, don't rush, release it when you're ready". Believe it or not, deadlines are a good thing. Without one, you could get into a habit of "just adding one more thing". You keep doing that, no end in sight, and before you know it a year has gone by and you haven't released anything. A deadline provides scope to the chapter. It says: the chapter can be this big and no more. It greatly increases the chance of a release actually happening.

I'm feeling very positive about the direction of the story and a lot of the ideas. I feel extremely motivated to produce the chapter.

This weekend produced some great results and I worked through a number of tough problems. Ultimately I would have liked to see more renders but it's fine. All of that setup work will pay off with higher render counts in the future.

Keep all the positive words of support and encouragement coming. They are appreciated.

Thanks!

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
thanks for the update. looking forward to whenever you put out another great product.
just dont want to see u getting burnt out and rushing to meet a deadline and not adding everything you want to so take ur time.
whenever it is available for download i will and others also.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

In the second post of this thread I had previously announced the latest possible release date. As things progress, that date is looking more and more likely to be the release date. This is due to the fact that my plans for Chapter 3 are just so big, so much content. I can't imagine getting all that done well ahead of schedule so that date is likely it.

Many of my very positive supporters will often say things like "Take your time, don't rush, release it when you're ready". Believe it or not, deadlines are a good thing. Without one, you could get into a habit of "just adding one more thing". You keep doing that, no end in sight, and before you know it a year has gone by and you haven't released anything. A deadline provides scope to the chapter. It says: the chapter can be this big and no more. It greatly increases the chance of a release actually happening.

I'm feeling very positive about the direction of the story and a lot of the ideas. I feel extremely motivated to produce the chapter.

This weekend produced some great results and I worked through a number of tough problems. Ultimately I would have liked to see more renders but it's fine. All of that setup work will pay off with higher render counts in the future.

Keep all the positive words of support and encouragement coming. They are appreciated.

Thanks!
Great news! I feel you on having a date being a good motivation, nice to help you strike when the iron is hot. I think we're all excited to see how things turn out!

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019

Thanks!
I really want to say something to encourage you, but I can't find the right words to express my mood. I just want to say that I've been here and look forward to it.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
just to say that i love it when you are in your groove and sending out these positive update messages , an inspired jobeo is a real blessing to his fans.
i await with baited breath for upcoming release , you have never failed to surprise and please me in equal measure with your games/stories.
thankyou so much for all the effort tou put into you creations and the joy that you give to your many fans (y) (y) (y)

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
My only hope is that Jobeo manages to release chapter 3 before corona virus kills us directly or indirectly through food shortages and general economic chaos
Ya this is definitely a concern. It would be a worldwide tragedy if somehow Chapter 3 wasn't able to be released. If cornavirus takes me out, the new chapter would be lost forever. Therefore I will avoid large crowds so I can focus on the game. For my supportive fans I will make this sacrifice. Chapter 3 must be released!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Chapter 3 will be titled:

The Greatest Gift I Could Ever Give You

Release date: April 11th 2020

The work of this weekend has already started in earnest. I'll update at the end of the weekend. Feel free to post your questions about the new chapter. I may not be able to answer though with too many spoilers.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Chapter 3 will be titled:

The Greatest Gift I Could Ever Give You

Release date: 4/4/2020

The work of this weekend has already started in earnest. I'll update at the end of the weekend. Feel free to post your questions about the new chapter. I may not be able to answer though with too many spoilers.
While playing Bully I noticed that after a while the main character is forced into either picking the submissive option or getting a game over. Will this be the case with this game as well or we'll keep both a NTR and Cuckold path going forward?

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes