Randomfun7583

Jan 16, 2018
Thank you for the feedback. Everyone should share their thoughts on what they wanted to see in that scene. Cause I really went through a whole lot of iterations on what it should be. At one point I was thinking I would leave it out of chapter 3 entirely, and just somehow skip over it and leave it vague what happened. But I figured that would be dissatisfying to some people so I didn't go that route. I'm open to suggestions as I only have a few renders for the scene right now.
I was thinking she would be the father's Mistress. He hates black men but can't control himself around black women. His hypocritical nature would make his submission to a black BBW much better. Have him get physically abused by her. Since he hit his wife, having him get slapped around by a woman who he can't defend himself against would be a nice bit of revenge.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
That would be interesting, the father is a hypocritical pig who hates black men but nevertheless he feels a great sexual attraction towards black women (especially fat women), the father is very submissive and obedient to his black mistress, in fact he worship her and treats her with more love and respect than the women of his own family, his most intimate wish is that one day his mistress will allow him to have a mixed baby with her

deadleaves17

Jan 24, 2019
That would be interesting, the father is a hypocritical pig who hates black men but nevertheless he feels a great sexual attraction towards black women (especially fat women), the father is very submissive and obedient to his black mistress, in fact he worship her and treats her with more love and respect than the women of his own family, his most intimate wish is that one day his mistress will allow him to have a mixed baby with her
i second this idea. treating her like a goddess and being spat on in return, being a paypig for her. maybe even some optional human toilet stuff. maybe the MC getting a black mistress as well (optional on the BBW part)

Reactions: Baka! and Jobeo

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Haha im just not into fat woman. You can do whatever you want, its your game. I would prefer dad thinking he's a dominant white guy, but finds his wife gangbanged by BBC and loosing it.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the good suggestions guys.

Going into this weekend I had two options. I could meet the 4th release date by cutting lots of scenes or I could work on those scenes and push the release date back. I decided to spend time on the scenes which will cause the release date to slide by a week.

On the positive side we crossed an important milestone of 400 renders. We're actually closing in on the render count of Chapter 2. I said many times that Chapter 2 was way too big so Chapter 3 must be ridiculous.

The weekend was very productive and I closed up many gaps in the story. There are still a number of scenes which require a lot of attention. I think we'll get there.

Chapter 3: April 11th, 2020

deadleaves17

Jan 24, 2019
well, im happy to wait an extra week if it means preserving an artist's vision. and a back to back release with ff7 sounds perfect. both of them involve giant black men after all.

pearlo

May 21, 2018
"God your cock is so perfect billy."

what the fuck is going on. Damn I did not see gay tags. I am out.
This game needs a big "Warning: This game has all the fetishes"-label in the op.
So many people getting so shocked when they're confronted with fetishes they don't like.

I do wonder if this amuses Jobeo or if they're pretty damn tired of it at this point.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for your understanding guys. I know some people are disappointed by pushing the release date back like that but I think it's for the best. In the end the chapter will be stronger for it.

Now, I'm sitting on 430+ renders many of which have been brought to max quality by the rendering engine. Do you think I should share 1 preview image? Would that be too much of a spoiler?

You guys are very good at guessing what's going on when you see them. I remember I shared an image from Bully one time it had Bobby holding a piece of paper and everyone knew he was handing out flyers for the BNWO. You guys are too good at guessing.

So you tell me should I share 1 preview image or is that too much

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok it seems like most people want there to be some preview image so on Friday as I post my weekend start message I will share 1 preview image which hopefully will not spoil too many things and will get people to start looking forward to the chapter.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello Friends.

So I'm very surprised no one has commented on the daily render counts I post in the second comment of this thread. I was really thinking people would be shocked by the latest updates.

As I've worked on this chapter there have been so many times I've thought ... man that's a great scene... or, wow people will really like that one. So many times that I've almost forgotten all the fun stuff cause there's just so much of it.

I'm feeling very good about the place we're in. I have this weekend to really focus on the script and get the story cleaned up. Believe it or not there are still scenes that need to be fleshed out. So the goal is to really plug up a lot of the holes which exist right now.

I promised to share one preview image and I will stick to my promise. Everyone is free to guess what's going on in this scene and how they got to this point but I will not say who was right/wrong. For that you will need to play the chapter.

Enjoy!!

Chapter 3 Preview 1.jpg

pearlo

May 21, 2018
Oh wow, that's a lot of animations.
I was sure that the 400-ish renders you were at last week was the full chapter, this is most excellent news.

Reactions: Jobeo
2.40 star(s) 71 Votes