patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So how many more days should we restrain ourselves pls ? My ballsack will probably be hanging like onto floor level if the answer is more then 1 ...
How about half a preview picture ?

Reactions: Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello Friends,

Is anyone looking forward to the Chapter 3 release?

I had my first decent playthrough of the game Saturday night. Going from start to finish without huge gaps in the story. A bunch of cleanup remains but I think we are on track for the release.

Chapter 3 will include a special rendering trick that people have asked me for many times. Look for it near the end of the chapter, in a scene involving Billy + Natalie. You will know the scene is coming up cause the chapter will have been going, and going and going, and then going more, and finally you will be like is this fucking chapter ever going to end and then you will see this scene and remember I told you about it.

Everyone should continue sharing their thoughts/excitement on all of the days leading up to the release! I'm feeling very positive about Chapter 3.

I promised to share 1 more preview...

Chapter 3 - Preview 2.jpg

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks for the preview !
And damn, this woman is so hot, she just radiates lewdness :p
Only thing is now I'm even more curious about the next update, ballsack still filled to the rim ... :cool:

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
Hello Friends,

Is anyone looking forward to the Chapter 3 release?

I had my first decent playthrough of the game Saturday night. Going from start to finish without huge gaps in the story. A bunch of cleanup remains but I think we are on track for the release.

Chapter 3 will include a special rendering trick that people have asked me for many times. Look for it near the end of the chapter, in a scene involving Billy + Natalie. You will know the scene is coming up cause the chapter will have been going, and going and going, and then going more, and finally you will be like is this fucking chapter ever going to end and then you will see this scene and remember I told you about it.

Everyone should continue sharing their thoughts/excitement on all of the days leading up to the release! I'm feeling very positive about Chapter 3.

I promised to share 1 more preview...

View attachment 610501
This picture has magic power. It can make your pants disappear suddenly......

• Haha
Reactions: Jobeo and patrickB

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks guys I am glad to hear people are looking forward to the new chapter. Would anyone like to share what they are hoping to see in it?

For instance, are you hoping that a black guy will have sex with one of the girls? That may or may not happen, I cannot confirm.

Please share what you are looking forward to. Thanks

spar

May 15, 2017
See Mc's mother get fucked by the black man, the continuation of the movie in the director's room and something that I want to see but that I think is very unlikely to happen, I want to see a gangbang like the one that would happen to amber in episode 5 (There is some possibility of bringing the model of amber to this game, I really liked it and that's a shame I couldn't see that gangbang)

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
See Mc's mother get fucked by the black man, the continuation of the movie in the director's room and something that I want to see but that I think is very unlikely to happen
Ok very interesting... this let's me know how close or how far I was to hitting the mark.

When you say the directors room do you mean the principle with Rachel and the dog?

Reactions: dunloprobert

Randomfun7583

Jan 16, 2018
I'm looking forward to the father's scene with the Black Woman. I can't wait to see what her relationship with him is and how it resolves. Also I'm loving the girlfriend and mother storyline. The girlfriend seems to be listening to the sex ed teacher alot so I'd like to see them getting closer together, perhaps teaching her how to handle him. The mothers relationship with her husband, son, and black boy from the store could also be explored. He could defend her while the son just stood by and watch.

deadleaves17

Jan 24, 2019
im looking forward to the mother or father's storyline the most.
hoping from their perspective it looks like a cliched romance movie, with them looking at their black master/mistress as "the one" :love:. im a sucker for mixing love and depravity.
i dont really like the "passing around" fetish a lot of people have with black men. im hoping at least the mom sticks to one boyfriend.

Reactions: Serey and Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you guys for sharing. It's very interesting to hear about what you're hoping to see. Whether or not I've hit the mark on any of these, only time will tell.

I'm feeling very good about the chapter, things are definitely coming together. Putting the finishing touches on a number of the scenes... playing through and polishing, looking for places where things don't feel quite right. I really do think people are going to have a nice time with the chapter.

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
Thank you guys for sharing. It's very interesting to hear about what you're hoping to see. Whether or not I've hit the mark on any of these, only time will tell.

I'm feeling very good about the chapter, things are definitely coming together. Putting the finishing touches on a number of the scenes... playing through and polishing, looking for places where things don't feel quite right. I really do think people are going to have a nice time with the chapter.
Thousands of words into a sentence: update!

Reactions: Serey

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Not a fan of bestiality, so I would skip the scene with the dogs... maybe only if the MC had to watch or something, because like I said last time: let him suffer. xD But what I want the most is to be surprised. Of coarse, some old fashioned fucking is always welcome, especially when it would be with Natalie or Alanna. Natalie needs to be bred for sure. And her giant tits should be of use there too. xD Damn. xD HAHAHA xD

I don't really hope for anything specific. No, maybe I'm hoping more of the education, that would be fun, with Alanna involved as a helper (so the sex ed teacher can show it on her and educate her too). xDxD I love the sex ed teacher dialog. It's just so raw and ridiculous. xD It makes me laugh in a very good way. And it would also be fun if she taught the black dudes how to properly handle and talk to "the sluts" too. xDxD But I want to be surprised and entertained. That's all I need, and I know this is gonna be fun. xD

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
I'm hoping to see some forced sissification, forced feminization or forced bi......basically lot's of forced stuff LoL

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes