dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
Jobeo :love: :love: :love: i am really looking forward to this next update. wether it be 200 , 400 , 600 or more renders , i just know that you will deliver the goods buddy! you're the man :devilish::devilish::devilish:.

Reactions: Jobeo

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
@Jobeo Hey man, sorry you got disappointed for a lack of response to the second comment in this thread, with your daily render count, but here I was constantly looking at the end/last post of this thread, pushing or no rather 'slamming' the F5 button, completely excited and waiting ablaze for this preview render of next release you promised us...
And now it has arrived, thank you !
Ha, really a good one, gets you thinking what, who and where, but doesn't reveal to much, a real 'glimpse', all that I've hoped for :cool:
And back to the subject of render count : 898 renders, dude, I can't wait to see your fine piece of artwork, now even more with the fact known of 431 animation frames, awesome !
This game rules ! (far underrated, 5 stars definitely, easily ...)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I think a lot of people don't remember or know to look in the second post! But the numbers are impressive, looking to be a huge update with lots of juicy bits :)

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
Hello Friends.
I've been paying attention to your work. I keep quiet just don't want my messy ideas to interfere with you. I hope you can do what you want instead of compromising for our ideas.

I've noticed a big change in the script lines in the early days of your work. Did you adjust the script?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I've noticed a big change in the script lines in the early days of your work. Did you adjust the script?
The script is always a work in progress, it's never finished weeks in advance of the release. Right now I'd say we're about 1,000 lines off where we need to be for the release so it is my major focus. The renders which are being done at this point are just to support filling gaps in the script/story... In theory the game is in a playable form right now but running through you would just encounter lots of gaps or holes where a scene has very limited dialogue. So that is the work, filling those gaps up to make the story whole. In that process the # of script lines goes up.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So, at the end of the weekend where do we stand... I think we are on track to meet the release date. A lot of work remains but I think we have time. Thank god the release date isn't the 4th cause I wouldn't make it.

We crossed an important milestone of 1,000 renders. That's a big deal. The rendering engine is on fire, cranking every hour of the day -- for you! All for your benefit.

The work doesn't stop and there's a lot that needs to get done in this upcoming week. Thanks for all the positive words of support and encouragement!

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Hello Friends.

So I'm very surprised no one has commented on the daily render counts I post in the second comment of this thread. I was really thinking people would be shocked by the latest updates.

As I've worked on this chapter there have been so many times I've thought ... man that's a great scene... or, wow people will really like that one. So many times that I've almost forgotten all the fun stuff cause there's just so much of it.

I'm feeling very good about the place we're in. I have this weekend to really focus on the script and get the story cleaned up. Believe it or not there are still scenes that need to be fleshed out. So the goal is to really plug up a lot of the holes which exist right now.

I promised to share one preview image and I will stick to my promise. Everyone is free to guess what's going on in this scene and how they got to this point but I will not say who was right/wrong. For that you will need to play the chapter.

Enjoy!!

View attachment 599827
Don't know what kind of sweater MC is wearing, but there certainly is something off with his shoulder en right arm. Probably a texture thing because of that ugly thing he's wearing.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
I hope you have not watered down the content, the themes that exist in the current version are perfect. I'd love you to even take it a step further and have the main characters girlfriend cuckold her boyfriend even more, have him encourage his girlfriend to fully give herself to the black kings in school, that sort of thing

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I hope you have not watered down the content, the themes that exist in the current version are perfect. I'd love you to even take it a step further and have the main characters girlfriend cuckold her boyfriend even more, have him encourage his girlfriend to fully give herself to the black kings in school, that sort of thing
Thank you for the feedback. Watered down? No. I don't think anyone is going to be complaining that things were watered down in Chapter 3.

pearlo

May 21, 2018
Thank you for the feedback. Watered down? No. I don't think anyone is going to be complaining that things were watered down in Chapter 3.
That is one ominous fucking statement, given how controversial your previous content has been.

I'm afraid I'm going to lose that last bit of innocence I still had left in me when this thing goes live on the 11th.

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
That is one ominous fucking statement, given how controversial your previous content has been.

I'm afraid I'm going to lose that last bit of innocence I still had left in me when this thing goes live on the 11th.
Man, don't be sad. I understand your mood very well. When I was a student, I was robbed of my innocence by a vicious cheerleader witch on a thunderstorm night. When that wicked cheerleader witch rode on me to perform her wicked witchcraft, I remember the thunder and thunder outside, the heavy rain hit the glass, as if God was also for me Cry.

A sigh......

• Haha
Reactions: tony5592 and Jobeo

liubei12

Nov 10, 2019
Hi Jobeo , one thing i want to see on bully was the mc girlfriend being pregnant , the sister too...having sex with belly growing , delivering black babies .....
do you think you can make it happen on reparation ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baka! and Jobeo

deadleaves17

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Jobeo , one thing i want to see on bully was the mc girlfriend being pregnant , the sister too...having sex with belly growing , delivering black babies .....
do you think you can make it happen on reparation ?
oh yeah! any pregnancy stuff would be MUCH appreciated, especially with the mom. hmm, might be able to add a bit in to the dad and bbw plot, although that would be a bit harder to work in.

Randomfun7583

Jan 16, 2018
Chapter Statistics and Future Release Information

Chapter 3 Release Date: Saturday April 11th

Stats last updated: 2020-04-03

The rendering engine is online and working 24/7.

Chapter 3 - 1149 Renders - 582 Images / 567 Animation Frames - 4861 Script Lines
Chapter 2 - 437 Renders - 4432 Script Lines - Released 10/26/2019
Chapter 1 - 110 Renders - 1025 Script Lines - Released 9/28/2019
Chapter 3 has surpassed Chapter 2 in both Renders and Script Lines. Lets celebrate this milestone and the great work Jobeo has put into this game.

Thanks for all the effort Jobeo! You're the best!

Reactions: patrickB and Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all of the suggestions and words of encouragement. Everyone should really keep this going once Chapter 3 is released and promise to come back and share all of your feedback and ideas and thoughts and suggestions for any future chapter.

There is major progress. I believe we remain on track to meet the release date. There is a lot of work that needs to get done this weekend but I am dedicated to getting it done.

I hope people are starting to get excited about playing Chapter 3!

Thanks

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i had a boner since i heard u were making ch 3 lol
Ok would anyone else like to admit to playing the game with their pants around their ankles it's time to tell the truth.

There will be a preview picture this weekend too ?
I haven't come across any other renders that don't give away some surprise or spoil something I didn't want people to see in advance. My total effort this weekend is wrapping up every major hole so I can focus on polishing next week.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes