Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
xDxD But I want to be surprised and entertained. That's all I need, and I know this is gonna be fun. xD
Very interesting. You must promise to come back and post what you thought of the chapter.

I'm hoping to see some forced sissification, forced feminization or forced bi......basically lot's of forced stuff LoL
Ok you must also promise to come back and post what you thought of how it went.

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
So I always suggested that we should make full use of homosexual lines, make girls more reasonable to betray and laugh at MC, and give MC a reasonable reason to peep.

Reactions: Makabar and Jobeo

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
Hey Man-kinder will you please make android port of this game update will be released in few hours.
The guy who made port of first 2 chapter isn't active and he doesn't add any features to his ports no hide textbox feature so it ruins game so will you please make one.

Reactions: Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Chapter 3 - The Greatest Gift I Could Ever Give You - Is Released!

Be sure to follow up and post what you thought of it here. Suggest ideas for Chapter 4! Influence the direction of the game.

Man-kinder please investigate making an android port, thanks!

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
A little mixed. A lot of 'torture', piss, puke and beastality which are not really my fetish but the other scenes are great. Hope that chapter 4 has a bit more of Courtney and mom in it. ;)

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes