Ashleigh

Jan 9, 2020
are you implying that there is in fact ''a good reason'' to use the word n*gger? :WaitWhat: maybe you are the racist here? shame on you then
no im implying that if i made a game precisly like this one but with the white characters black, and the black characters white, i would be banned from the site, branded a racist and have a massive gulf of hate comments piling up in my inbox

• Angry
Reactions: Gamle and Jobeo

Ashleigh

Jan 9, 2020
The amount of Crybabies over this game is unreal oh nosssss the N word someone call the police!!

I do like the fact that the Dev is also clearly an troll on here and in his game.

the amount of racist stereo types in this game is unreal. small dick whites, massive elephant trunk slonged blacks... the whole white girls only want black men bullcrap, i bet the dev is another of those potbellied, neckbeard black dudes that wants a white gf so badly but cant get one, so he has to make racist shit about it, im a white girl from the netherlands, ive dated white men and black men and i can tell, there's not really that much of a difference between them two, other then skin color, hell even a vietnamese guy i used to date had a bigger dick then the black dudes ive dated... besides that, a dog, biting off the dick of a guy, defack's that sick shit

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
the amount of racist stereo types in this game is unreal. small dick whites, massive elephant trunk slonged blacks... the whole white girls only want black men bullcrap, i bet the dev is another of those potbellied, neckbeard black dudes that wants a white gf so badly but cant get one, so he has to make racist shit about it, im a white girl from the netherlands, ive dated white men and black men and i can tell, there's not really that much of a difference between them two, other then skin color, hell even a vietnamese guy i used to date had a bigger dick then the black dudes ive dated... besides that, a dog, biting off the dick of a guy, defack's that sick shit
But, we are presumably adults, who can tell apart fantasy from reality. Are we not? As for the extreme content, yeah it is, can't say I liked everything in the game. But then again, I just skipped over the parts which were not to my liking. One important thing to add is, that there are many games with "sick shit" on this site, but there are tags to identify which kind of sick shit are you into, they warn you in advance: "graphic violence" for example. I - obviously - love femdom, by some people's moralizing standard that's "sick shit" right there. For us "pervs" there is so little understanding given, that I came to tolerate in fantasy format even things I also consider privately sick, like all the misogyny on this site. But we are adults - I hope - here who can discern things for ourselves and exercise a wider degree of tolerance of differences than the average populace. No need to go straight to the jugular the moment something seems off. For example, have you considered that this game can also be interpreted as satire? It may well be that the creator freely collected all the typical racial stereotypes in order to show using dark comedy the silliness of it? I certainly laughed a lot while playing this game! Can't take most of it seriously. As for dogs biting off dicks, as a feminist thats one of my wet dreams, haha. Stay kinky!

WhiteSissyBoi4BBC

May 23, 2020
Btw I really love if some more feminization concept for whitebois is added. Mandotary chastity in schools and castration would be so hot as well

pearlo

May 21, 2018
how long do we have to wait for the 4th chapter?
Jobeo only creates when he feels like it, so have to take away all other things he might enjoy. The quarantine is helping here; no sports, tv shows, movies. All we have to do is take down Steam, Xbox live, PSN, and of course F95.

How much are you willing to sacrifice for a new chapter?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I really loved this game wish there were more games with this theme
Did you eat your own cum while you were playing it? Billy does it multiple times during the story...

how long do we have to wait for the 4th chapter?
How many years are you willing to wait?

Jobeo only creates when he feels like it, so have to take away all other things he might enjoy. The quarantine is helping here; no sports, tv shows, movies. All we have to do is take down Steam, Xbox live, PSN, and of course F95.
this is a very interesting plan... maybe it could work

• Haha
Reactions: tony5592

Ashleigh

Jan 9, 2020
But, we are presumably adults, who can tell apart fantasy from reality. Are we not? As for the extreme content, yeah it is, can't say I liked everything in the game. But then again, I just skipped over the parts which were not to my liking. One important thing to add is, that there are many games with "sick shit" on this site, but there are tags to identify which kind of sick shit are you into, they warn you in advance: "graphic violence" for example. I - obviously - love femdom, by some people's moralizing standard that's "sick shit" right there. For us "pervs" there is so little understanding given, that I came to tolerate in fantasy format even things I also consider privately sick, like all the misogyny on this site. But we are adults - I hope - here who can discern things for ourselves and exercise a wider degree of tolerance of differences than the average populace. No need to go straight to the jugular the moment something seems off. For example, have you considered that this game can also be interpreted as satire? It may well be that the creator freely collected all the typical racial stereotypes in order to show using dark comedy the silliness of it? I certainly laughed a lot while playing this game! Can't take most of it seriously. As for dogs biting off dicks, as a feminist thats one of my wet dreams, haha. Stay kinky!

there's a difference between kinks and fetishes and downright racist. ive played games before with the labels, NTR, Graphical Violence and Femdom, but none as agresively racist, and sick as this one. The Tyrant is a game i like, has the same Tags as this one and it also has a lot better writing, this just looks like a half assed job to justify the hate on Whites

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
there's a difference between kinks and fetishes and downright racist. ive played games before with the labels, NTR, Graphical Violence and Femdom, but none as agresively racist, and sick as this one. The Tyrant is a game i like, has the same Tags as this one and it also has a lot better writing, this just looks like a half assed job to justify the hate on Whites
well this game , just like every other game on this site is fantasy fiction , but do any of these fetishes ever at anytime happen in real life? of course they do!
as for the writing , jobeo has his own style , and that's good enough for most of his fans.
as for the fetishes , jobeo incorporates fetishes he likes into his game (just like every other dev.) , and please accept this is fantasy , and not to everyones taste , obviously your own included!
in a lot of ways , the racism & putdown towards whitemen is actually fairly accurate , as at the moment white men appear to be singled out for all the evil in the world , but obviously overblown here for the purpose of the game/story , oh & racism is highlighted in the genre spoiler , so if you did some homework to start with , you would have been able to a judgement call as to wether you would want to play this game/story or not!
finally , you don't like this game/story then fine , no one is forcing you to play/read it , so by all means depart with our blessing and find something you do like , i.e: the tyrant , but please be aware that there are far to many busybodies out there that are telling people how to think & behave , & what they can watch & can't watch , what is good & what is bad , but personally i believe in freedom of choice , even more so when it comes to my escapism!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The Tyrant is a game i like, has the same Tags as this one
This is an outrageous lie!!! The Tyrant has a cum eating instruction tag? Bestiality? A scat tag? A rape tag? Large Labia? Small penis humiliation? No game on the planet can match this one!!

How many games feature a woman licking dog shit? You're telling me the Tyrant has that? If so, they stole the idea from me!!

Interracial, NTR, Cuckolding, Bestiality, Urination, Femdom (Female Dominaton), Black Domination, Hairy pussy, Hairy ass, Large Labia, SPH (Small penis humiliation), CEI (Cum eating instruction), CBT (Cock and ball torture), Male protagonist, Incest, Graphic violence, Bullying, Blowjob, Small penis encouragement, Raceplay, Racism, 3DCG, Emasculation, Inferiority, Male Cum Eating, Squirting, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Puke, Vomit, Deepthroat, Spit, Rape, Foot Fetish, Lactation, Futa, Transexual, Sissification (Avoidable), Gay (avoidable), Scat (avoidable)

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
This is an outrageous lie!!! The Tyrant has a cum eating instruction tag? Bestiality? A scat tag? A rape tag? Large Labia? Small penis humiliation? No game on the planet can match this one!!

How many games feature a woman licking dog shit? You're telling me the Tyrant has that? If so, they stole the idea from me!!

Interracial, NTR, Cuckolding, Bestiality, Urination, Femdom (Female Dominaton), Black Domination, Hairy pussy, Hairy ass, Large Labia, SPH (Small penis humiliation), CEI (Cum eating instruction), CBT (Cock and ball torture), Male protagonist, Incest, Graphic violence, Bullying, Blowjob, Small penis encouragement, Raceplay, Racism, 3DCG, Emasculation, Inferiority, Male Cum Eating, Squirting, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Puke, Vomit, Deepthroat, Spit, Rape, Foot Fetish, Lactation, Futa, Transexual, Sissification (Avoidable), Gay (avoidable), Scat (avoidable)
Jobeo hits back , and rightly so!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish:(y)(y)(y)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I looked up that game, I saw no female domination (femdom) tag on it tho.

Reactions: Malkovichi

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019

I would like to ask, can reparations 4 return to reparations 2 style? Bully style or return to bully 6 better.

Reactions: Petruha2k

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I love the femdom elements in both of your games!
Yes this is something I'm very into so it makes sense that it keeps turning up in the games.

Btw I really love if some more feminization concept for whitebois is added. Mandotary chastity in schools and castration would be so hot as well
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to include the gay route option but ultimately gay/sissy content is some of the least popular stuff around. There's so much work that goes into putting a story like this together. To spend loads of extra time on content that very few people will even see is discouraging.

Hopefully you enjoyed the content that was there on the gay route.

As for dogs biting off dicks, as a feminist thats one of my wet dreams, haha. Stay kinky!
I'm glad to hear someone liked that scene. Really no one else has mentioned it. It left me wondering if anyone had actually seen it. I'm not sure why but when no one mentions a scene I feel like everyone somehow missed it. But I guess you can't really miss it if you play the chapter.

I would like to ask, can reparations 4 return to reparations 2 style? Bully style or return to bully 6 better.
I am open to any and all feedback people want to share about the direction they think the story should take.

obviously as little as possible
I don't think I've retired from rendering but I can't say when another chapter would be released. It's not something I'm working on right now but it could definitely happen in the future. One of the things I've done in the past couple weeks is to try a number of the other games out there. Wow, some of them are really terrible. I played the latest dating my daughter chapter and all I can say is Jesus Christ. Who the hell writes all that dialogue. Let me tell you something if you think you're ever gonna find that amount of writing in one of my games you've lost your mind.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I am open to any and all feedback people want to share about the direction they think the story should take
Well.... personally i think the last chapter lost some purity with the drugs thing. I can get it that it is easier to get the bbc in, but the transition from the nicest easy schoolgirl to full blown addict is way to quick. Not all the fetishes are my thing, but this, for me, didnt help the story.

Again, i'm still waiting on the last scene of where the last Bully episode ended (poor girl on the couch with a lot of bulls standing behind her) to get en ending, perhaps the new blowjob schoolgirl (dont know her name nog) can be put in place here.

For the rest, depending on your inspiration, i think you should continue the story. Or, when the inspiration is lacking, you should write it to an ending and finish the game so you can find inspiration to start a new story.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes