Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Wow can you imagine if I made a family friendly game I mean what the hell would be in it... How could I even come up with any renders.

-Lactation (which I didn't notice for some reason, sorry if i missed something)
Excuse me do you not see the milk squirting into the dogs mouth i mean really... Is this not lactation??? You see this is what worries me sometimes cause I think people just don't notice various scenes or something... like somehow the game skips over them and they don't show up for some reason.

Warehouse 3-1-20.jpg

Can you tell us what you are planning now? When can we expect the next update?
I don't know... not sure... I'm not working on it right now. Would need to think up some creative new ideas. I had the idea of tattoo'ing Natalie for many months before I made Chapter 3. I like the direction the story is headed in so I think I'll eventually go back to it once I have some better ideas.

pearlo

May 21, 2018
Excuse me do you not see the milk squirting into the dogs mouth i mean really... Is this not lactation??? You see this is what worries me sometimes cause I think people just don't notice various scenes or something... like somehow the game skips over them and they don't show up for some reason.
Well, in their defense, you do spend a lot more renders on eating inedible bodily fluids compared to the one thing the human body produces that is explicitly intended for another human to consume.

Besides, the girls need some purpose in life inbetween breeding sessions, don't they?

Reeny

May 2, 2019
Wow can you imagine if I made a family friendly game I mean what the hell would be in it... How could I even come up with any renders.

View attachment 682696

I don't know... not sure... I'm not working on it right now. Would need to think up some creative new ideas. I had the idea of tattoo'ing Natalie for many months before I made Chapter 3. I like the direction the story is headed in so I think I'll eventually go back to it once I have some better ideas.
Since you're into this why don't you make a game with a black MC? Or as female MC? It would be a lot more popular and give you a lot more creative freedom if it wasn't just cuckoldry? There is not a single female protag QOS game or a black protag game on the entire site or internet. You could do a game with female perspective, a QOS in making that starts converting her entire family while getting knocked up over and over again and feminizing her husband. You could do a black protag akin to Luke Powers from Scatwomans stories.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Since you're into this why don't you make a game with a black MC? Or as female MC? It would be a lot more popular and give you a lot more creative freedom if it wasn't just cuckoldry? There is not a single female protag QOS game or a black protag game on the entire site or internet.
What I would say to you and anyone else in this thread is to be the change you want to see. If you believe there is a huge gap of games on a certain topic or from a certain perspective -- create it! There is no competition here. You won't be taking a single $1 away because there is absolutely no financial incentive in this for me. In fact, there is only financial disincentive.

But if you can fill that gap and find the thing everyone is looking for perhaps you can start a Patreon and make money from it. I encourage everyone to do this and at least give it a shot. Make the game you want to see on this site!!

Reeny

May 2, 2019
What I would say to you and anyone else in this thread is to be the change you want to see. If you believe there is a huge gap of games on a certain topic or from a certain perspective -- create it! There is no competition here. You won't be taking a single $1 away because there is absolutely no financial incentive in this for me. In fact, there is only financial disincentive.

But if you can fill that gap and find the thing everyone is looking for perhaps you can start a Patreon and make money from it. I encourage everyone to do this and at least give it a shot. Make the game you want to see on this site!!
I didn't tell you to do something or make something, I asked why not make it? No need to be pissy about it. You yourself said you're having trouble coming up with things since you ran out of creative ideas. Are you simply only into cuck content from male cuck perspective and not other things?

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
Jobeo! You are a fucking artist man! Love your job, keep doing it! Do you have any plans of continuing your first game or you'll focus on only this one? Besides that, any news on the Ch. 4? Thanks man, love you hahah

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
At least make that glass cum eating avoidable.
It's not gay if a girl tells you to do it that is the rule

Jobeo! You are a fucking artist man! Love your job, keep doing it! Do you have any plans of continuing your first game or you'll focus on only this one? Besides that, any news on the Ch. 4? Thanks man, love you hahah
Thanks for the positive words of encouragement and support. I have considered going back to Bully and remastering it from Chapter 1 onwards. I think a number of the scenes could be cleaned up and improved. I think the problem is that I would want to change too much of the game. It would be extremely hard to resist making major changes to the plotline.

great work
Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it I am very happy with how it has turned out.

Thanks for interesting game. I like some game aspects. Also the part when you can share your mom is great.
I am glad you liked some aspects of the game but you are supposed to say that you loved 100% of the game it was total perfection nothing could be better it was absolutely perfect!

pearlo

May 21, 2018
Thanks for the positive words of encouragement and support. I have considered going back to Bully and remastering it from Chapter 1 onwards. I think a number of the scenes could be cleaned up and improved. I think the problem is that I would want to change too much of the game. It would be extremely hard to resist making major changes to the plotline.
I think you'd be better off doing something new or writing a new chapter, redoing old renders is something I've seen leading to burnout with a lot of devs.

Not that I want to tell you what to do, it's your intellectual property after all. But if you have that many changes you'd like to make, that might be more fun for you (and me) if you're not limited by continuity problems. I can fap to many different types of holes, but not plotholes.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think you'd be better off doing something new or writing a new chapter, redoing old renders is something I've seen leading to burnout with a lot of devs.
Thanks for your feedback and you may have a good point. Ultimately, without some amount of redo'ing that game would never be allowed back on the site which means it is effectively dead.

In terms of moving on with something new, ya that is Reparations where I got to change a bunch of things up. So then we are left with producing a new Reparations chapter which is probably way too soon considering how huge Chapter 3 was.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for your feedback and you may have a good point. Ultimately, without some amount of redo'ing that game would never be allowed back on the site which means it is effectively dead.

In terms of moving on with something new, ya that is Reparations where I got to change a bunch of things up. So then we are left with producing a new Reparations chapter which is probably way too soon considering how huge Chapter 3 was.
nah , it's never too soon for another dose of JOBEO magic :love: ;)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Jobeo... This place does not deserve you, one of the reasons I am discouraged from playing Reparations is because I know that you are limited by lines that you would like to cross to explore the limits of morality and corruption but you know that f95 does not let you cross those lines, it was nice to meet an artist like you defying morality to create interesting content and fetishes, few people would be so brave to do what you did with Bully, I hope you do well, I have to admit that I don't like Reparations too much

Drow_dark elf

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum. Just want to thank the developer for making such wonderful games, considering that you are not doing this because of money, it’s simply amazing. But even if you were on the patreon.com I would definitely support you. This game looks good but I liked the "bully" a lot more. A couple of days ago, I started playing your previous game, and I wanted to find a resource where I could talk. But I didn’t find such a topic (of course, I already know why) so I write here.
I think that the recognition of his work is very important for any creator .Jobeo I love your games, even if they have things that are hard for me to accept, you're a cool dude. Although I don’t understand why deleted yous game, couldn’t you just remove some scenes and continue working? I really want to see the bully continue. Now it’s very disappointing that I did not play this game before and did not have the opportunity to discuss its content. Because the first three episodes it "best of the best" what I played.
Since there is no topic on this game, I just want to share my impressions a bit about "Bully" and I’ll say that the first three episodes were the best of all the games that I’ve played before (taking into account my preferences in the fetish femdom-cuckold)
Episode four was not mine:) I don’t like sex scenes with animals I think there must be a choice to skip such content. And this king of Africa is just disgusting, of course this is just my opinion, think there will be lovers of such things.
Episode five, if exclude from it some really harsh things (I think you understand what I mean), then I would really like this episode like the first three.
Sorry guys that I wrote a lot off topic. and also Sorry for my bad English, I used googol translator. I hope everything is clear that I wrote :)

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Since there is no topic on this game, I just want to share my impressions a bit about "Bully" and I’ll say that the first three episodes were the best of all the games that I’ve played before
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the first three chapters of Bully. I can barely remember what they were. I know Chapter 1 was ridiculous cause I really had no idea about 3d rendering, I was totally clueless. It was very hard to figure out how to pose the figures. The main thing I remember about Chapter 2 is that it only took me 3 weeks from start to finish. That was a very short time. Chapter 3 I don't remember at all. Maybe one day I will need to go back and play it again.

Drow_dark elf

Jun 13, 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the first three chapters of Bully. I can barely remember what they were. I know Chapter 1 was ridiculous cause I really had no idea about 3d rendering, I was totally clueless. It was very hard to figure out how to pose the figures. The main thing I remember about Chapter 2 is that it only took me 3 weeks from start to finish. That was a very short time. Chapter 3 I don't remember at all. Maybe one day I will need to go back and play it again.
As for me, all the scenes turned out just great. In this game you have realized one of my hottest fantasies. When the main character is madly in love with his girlfriend, and she just uses it for her pleasure, not caring about him, and cheats on him with others.
The first scene of eating a pussy is a masterpiece, when the protagonist ate pubic hair and coughs, has a sore throat, and his girlfriend pulls his head back to his pussy and says don’t stop, just swallow it all, and in the end he’s not even allowed to masturbate , says, go to bed :) This scene reveals how much she is indifferent to her boyfriend (these are my ideal femdom relationships) And there are many scenes that I love, I would have to describe all this for a long time :)) It could be done even hotter. If if the protagonist wouldn’t like such a relationship, and he does everything only to his girlfriend’s joy, because he is madly in love. Well, or as options for similar relationships, blackmail, cunning, career ... That's why I didn’t like the "Reparations" relationship as much as a bully. "Reparations" is better visually, animations ... but not in terms of psychology, the protagonist shows by all appearance that he likes to be humble, licks sleeping girls, he suggests using himself, it all says that he gets pleasure from it, and that’s all it should be the other way around (the main character should suffer delighting his friends). and this is not as hot as it could be. Of course, this is only my opinion ... Damn, I'm still worried about my English, I hope you understand the essence of what is written.

Reactions: dunloprobert

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
sorry JOBEO but :LOL::LOL::LOL: i think its funny when you said " Chapter 3 I don't remember at all. " afer it was the chapter that got the game cancelled!!!
out of interest , have you had any new inspiration for continuing REPARATIONS with CHAPTER 4 ???:p:p:p

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
As for me, all the scenes turned out just great.
Well at least you were able to enjoy a few chapters. That seems to be the way with my games. People like some things but don't like other things. Sometimes I have fans who like the first few chapters and then they hate everything that comes after. At least there was some content they got to enjoy.

BTW if you don't speak english how do you play the game? How can you read what is written in the Renpy game? Do you translate the text in the game?

sorry JOBEO but :LOL::LOL::LOL: i think its funny when you said " Chapter 3 I don't remember at all. " afer it was the chapter that got the game cancelled!!!
Buddy I'm not sure what you mean the Chapter that sunk the game was Chapter 5... Remember this is why people always ask for Bully Chapter 6 cause it ended on chapter 5...

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
Well at least you were able to enjoy a few chapters. That seems to be the way with my games. People like some things but don't like other things. Sometimes I have fans who like the first few chapters and then they hate everything that comes after. At least there was some content they got to enjoy.

BTW if you don't speak english how do you play the game? How can you read what is written in the Renpy game? Do you translate the text in the game?

Buddy I'm not sure what you mean the Chapter that sunk the game was Chapter 5... Remember this is why people always ask for Bully Chapter 6 cause it ended on chapter 5...
whoops :eek::eek::eek: my bad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! so did you look at chapter three again , i did :love::love::love:. option to shave tiffs pussy , the mc introduces amanda to tre , the mc was forced to sit & eat under the table whilst kirst put her dirty shoes in his food , la darius & tiff had sex and forced the mc to sleep on the floor & the girl tricked the mc into meeting her at the grotty toilets where she beat him up and raped him with her strap-on !!! brilliant stuff:cool::cool::cool:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
whoops :eek::eek::eek: my bad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! so did you look at chapter three again , i did :love::love::love:. option to shave tiffs pussy , the mc introduces amanda to tre , the mc was forced to sit & eat under the table whilst kirst put her dirty shoes in his food , la darius & tiff had sex and forced the mc to sleep on the floor & the girl tricked the mc into meeting her at the grotty toilets where she beat him up and raped him with her strap-on !!! brilliant stuff:cool::cool::cool:
yes now I remember ... that was a good chapter. is that also the one where she found Mwamba in the alley? That was a great scene with him in the carboard box

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes