Drow_dark elf

Jun 13, 2019
BTW if you don't speak english how do you play the game? How can you read what is written in the Renpy game? Do you translate the text in the game?
I use the program Screen Translator.
Well at least you were able to enjoy a few chapters. That seems to be the way with my games. People like some things but don't like other things. Sometimes I have fans who like the first few chapters and then they hate everything that comes after. At least there was some content they got to enjoy.
I like the whole game, I just love the first three parts most of all, and episode five is also likeable no matter what. It is impossible to please everyone . I really want to see the continuation of the game.
yes now I remember ... that was a good chapter. is that also the one where she found Mwamba in the alley? That was a great scene with him in the carboard box
No, it's already episode four. Maybe you really need to go through the game again and remember some of points. Who knows, maybe it will inspire you to continue...;)

Reactions: Petruha2k and Kirk

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
I use the program Screen Translator.

I like the whole game, I just love the first three parts most of all, and episode five is also likeable no matter what. It is impossible to please everyone . I really want to see the continuation of the game.

No, it's already episode four. Maybe you really need to go through the game again and remember some of points. Who knows, maybe it will inspire you to continue...;)
yep it was chapter 4 that MWAMBA appeared in first , but he & his dog oh and becca made such an impact that the next the last 2 chapters started to get even more interesting :p:p:p. such a shame that the powers that be decided to ban it :mad::mad::mad:. shame you can't just move them all to the REPARATIONS home city/game. the JOBEOVERSE! surely you could get enough inspiration from such a diverse assortment of characters to keep things going for quite some time to come???:love::love::love:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
This is an outrageous lie!!! The Tyrant has a cum eating instruction tag? Bestiality? A scat tag? A rape tag? Large Labia? Small penis humiliation? No game on the planet can match this one!!

How many games feature a woman licking dog shit? You're telling me the Tyrant has that? If so, they stole the idea from me!!

Interracial, NTR, Cuckolding, Bestiality, Urination, Femdom (Female Dominaton), Black Domination, Hairy pussy, Hairy ass, Large Labia, SPH (Small penis humiliation), CEI (Cum eating instruction), CBT (Cock and ball torture), Male protagonist, Incest, Graphic violence, Bullying, Blowjob, Small penis encouragement, Raceplay, Racism, 3DCG, Emasculation, Inferiority, Male Cum Eating, Squirting, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Puke, Vomit, Deepthroat, Spit, Rape, Foot Fetish, Lactation, Futa, Transexual, Sissification (Avoidable), Gay (avoidable), Scat (avoidable)

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Jobeo... This place does not deserve you, one of the reasons I am discouraged from playing Reparations is because I know that you are limited by lines that you would like to cross to explore the limits of morality and corruption but you know that f95 does not let you cross those lines, it was nice to meet an artist like you defying morality to create interesting content and fetishes, few people would be so brave to do what you did with Bully, I hope you do well, I have to admit that I don't like Reparations too much
CVCK

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Excuse me ?? I will have you know that the fans of my game are the most alpha of alphas! They are the studs getting all the chicks. Large cocks? Believe me, they have them. Legs over their heads cumming into their own mouths?? HELL NO. They would not be caught doing this, that is for sure.

Hopefully now you understand the audience of this game.

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Well said Jobeo....I'm defo alpha as they cum (giggle). I'm starting to feel like the only person who hasn't played Bully. Been looking for it but no joy :cry:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi jobeo...I like your game. I like some stuff in the game and i don't l like some stuff. I am into sweet femdom....smomething like girls taking control in sex, orgasm denial, Footjob specially lots of feet scenes,Dirty talking Foot domination i mean not hard light :)those are the things i like....I know your game mostly hard femdom...if i don't like something i will always skip it.
I saw lots negative comments. it's ok bro you just have to ignore it and do your work. You have good femdom writing skill. If you can use some light femdom( mostly lots of foot scenes;)) in your next chapter..It will be great. I hope you can have your motivation back and finish your work. Good luck jobeo:).

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys I marked the thread On Hold. I am still around but really not sure when there will be another release. I just need to reach a point where I'm willing to dedicate about 5 weeks of work to it. Right now I'm not there but you never know what the future holds.

Thanks

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys I marked the thread On Hold. I am still around but really not sure when there will be another release. I just need to reach a point where I'm willing to dedicate about 5 weeks of work to it. Right now I'm not there but you never know what the future holds.

Thanks
Take the time you need buddy, hope everything is doing well

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This bullshit racist game should be abandoned. What the fu*** its developer is doing ? I bet he is a ___ or he has some serious problems with White's. He is a shame to his own kind people. Shame on him
Game is definitely not abandoned and I think a lot of people are waiting for a new chapter. I think the next chapter will carry a very positive and inspirational message that will show what these wonderful new students have to offer the local school. Everyone will really enjoy it. When it will come out I can't say but it will be a wonderful thing no doubt.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes