Hans6

May 12, 2020
I don’t mind domination and bdsm, but I’m not into torture, incest or scat - is this game still for me?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Hope he continues with anything,love his work,one of the best artist,yep I call him a artist,because his work goes way out of the ordinary.

Reactions: HuggingOrc

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
WTF, if you are into stereotypes, rape and big 1970s style bushes, then you are set, otherwise walk away.

owscar

Feb 20, 2018
Damn loved this game! As a male leaning bi guy, it touches a lot on my fetishes especially humiliation. The only thing is I think it would have been hotter if the mc didnt have a small dick and was so willing? I know its part of the BWNO fetish, with small dicks for white boys but i think it would have been hotter if he had an actually normal sized cock as it would have been more humiliating.

Speaking of that, I was wondering if you could include the humiliation of another white boy? Billy's hot but his willing submission tbh's not my kind of thing and kind of undermines the humiliation aspect. Would like if you include a mouthy arrogant rich boy or handsome pretty boy jock or preppy kid and the beginning of his humiliation and who resists it unlike Billy. Someone a bit more macho and more athletic (tho not bodybuilder, thats a turn off) like the head of the popular crowd who's then publically humiliated in front of the rest of the popular crowd. Think it would be an even greater humiliation when taking down a prime example of masculinity (well pretty boy masculinity like the render of Billy) rather then someone like Billy who's not really the poster boy of that lol. More NTR then cuck tbh. Maybe his girlfriend leads him on a leash in front of his teammates or admirers?

Also the render of your mc is amazing lol he's actually hot and pretty and not artificial, small dick aside , and he actually looks a lot like David Corenswet from the Politician series lol. Did you base it on him? For Ward, can you have all his body hair shaved off, its humiliating plus he looks better off without it. Can't wait for your next update.

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Jobeo just make the game you want to-if its not constructive criticism then just let it go and take the helpful.played it and i thought the concept was way too fast paced .models not to bad,thank you for realistic chest size always good to see.overall i enjoyed what i played- (y) :)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
well i did a vague comment but obviously it mimics a bunch of events which already took place (refugees welcome and known consequeces,say, in germany...or havenot anyone not heard leftists chants to kill non-blacks population or at least some siding with people who sing songs like that (ala mandela) ...or fighting with normal toxic masculinity - which even generates stories when women go to search men in some non-white ethnical communities...or too affirmitive action , or some peculiar treatment by justice system, say, in uk which basically allows rapes and pimping if you have certain ancestry... )

Reactions: araihs and origeee

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
In my opinion, there were always people who liked race play, even extreme variations. I mean, someone invading someone else is a story of mankind and this is the source of this kink. What I don't understand is why there is only discussion about in game racism being a bad thing? What about things like blackmail or rape or even slavery? Where tons of game this those kinks and yet no one seemed to have problem with those. Why no one claiming that the creators of those game support such things IRL? Where are all those woke warriors?

In my opinion this game for those who enjoys extreme humiliation and the whole race thing just making a bit more spicy. I personalty do enjoy race play for a simple reason - I like when there is a distinct difference between dom and sub. Tall vs small, old vs young, fat vs thin. Different races fell into same category for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
In my opinion, there were always people who liked race play, even extreme variations. I mean, someone invading someone else is a story of mankind and this is the source of this kink. What I don't understand is why there is only discussion about in game racism being a bad thing? What about things like blackmail or rape or even slavery? Where tons of game this those kinks and yet no one seemed to have problem with those. Why no one claiming that the creators of those game support such things IRL? Where are all those woke warriors?

In my opinion this game for those who enjoys extreme humiliation and the whole race thing just making a bit more spicy. I personalty do enjoy race play for a simple reason - I like when there is a distinct difference between dom and sub. Tall vs small, old vs young, fat vs thin. Different races fell into same category for me.
I know that even people who dont care about politics enjoy these as a humiliation fetish and I dont have any issue with it and the fapping to race play is not what I was arguing about. IMO Some people like to fap to spicy taboo fetishes and it is ok, as long as you dont hurt people in the real life. So I dont think we have anything to argue here. Also I am against censoring or banning this game, just because some people are uncomfortable with it.

Reactions: Paapi
2.40 star(s) 71 Votes