Mar 13, 2020
When i said this thing will die like bully, some "specific" fans criticised me. Now look. Coma stage here. Come ON. Criticise me again. I will laugh after reading that!!
No point saying "some specific fans" when you mean me. Has it really been a week already without you in this thread and literally the first post you make after your ban is the same shit again.

You didnt learn the first time, you sure as hell didnt learn the second time and right now you still aint learning. You really must have some sort of brain damage to keep coming on here and spouting the same shite over and over again. This is really tiresome now. Wheres the ignore button, might get some constructive posts from sensible individuals.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
+ What an absolute SLUT-FEST :love:
+ This VN is so bad that it's good :poop::p
+ If I had to describe this to a friend, I would say "There's two things about this, and they're both at the opposite ends of the scale - you'll cringe at the story while blue-balling at the visuals". :eek:
+ I'm mean, at first I was quite shocked at the choice of words written in the story, but the animations are some of the best I've seen in a VN.. excellent job (y)
+ I also love that we got the choice to give our MC and our family members a name we'd like to read.
+ Before you notice the quality of the videos, you'll notice there's stuff-all typo errors; so by then you know the 'badly worded story' is done on purpose, thus nothing to get offended about.
- There's only one negative that I can think of but it was fixed fairly quickly early in the piece, was the, light purple, light blue, and white writing on a white background.
= If I could add my imagination to later chapters, first I would add 3 tags: Fantasy, Magic, Transformation = Billy finds a Genie Lamp and get's 1 wish, wishes for a horse size BWC and pummels the Africans :p One can only dream. lol

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
It's super sad to see this recently go from [Onhold] to [Abandoned].
The story is made for Humor, but it seems too many folks have forgotten how to laugh
It's nice to have variety away from the overused [big ass] [big tits] tags - I often think F95 was made by a guy for his own entertainment rather than for the public it is shared too - most of the tags are for straight males.. so forget it if you're a straight female, or a gay male, or a lesbian; site designed to make the later 3 take longer to look for specifics ... and if you have naturally (not exaggerated) large bum or/and tits, you're still gonna get the [big ass] [ big tits] tags. :cautious:

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Well ... - looking at it that way, sure, soon the human race will be extinct from the face of the Earth in a short time thanks to the "black" communities ... (anyway "black lifes matter" it is a "disguised facade" entirely dedicated to that) To wipe out the human race from Earth, to hasten the end of planet Earth.
Frankly, I find this game extremely repulsive and revolting.
I have nothing against people of color (the proof, when I was at the university I had a very passionate affair of almost two years with a beautiful and adorable young man of tanned color), but the vast majority are far too extreme and anti-human.

Last edited:

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Well ... - looking at it that way, sure, soon the human race will be extinct from the face of the Earth in a short time thanks to the "black" communities ... (anyway "black lifes matter" it is a "disguised facade" entirely dedicated to that) To wipe out the human race from Earth, to hasten the end of planet Earth.
I have nothing against people of color (the proof, when I was at the university I had a very passionate affair of almost two years with a beautiful and adorable young man of tanned color), but the vast majority are far too extreme and anti-human.
Hey man this game and the one before this "bully" from the same creator now removed for ... reasons. They have been here before all that BLM stuff, its just a fantasy/imagination of the dev. Dont think its got anything to do with that. Just hardcore cuckolding with blacks. Now missing sadly :(

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Hey man this game and the one before this "bully" from the same creator now removed for ... reasons. They have been here before all that BLM stuff, its just a fantasy/imagination of the dev. Dont think its got anything to do with that. Just hardcore cuckolding with blacks. Now missing sadly :(

Yes, I know, and I know very well that it is only a game ... - but there are also mentalities that are unfortunately not so tolerant ... (then I find that this game is much too extreme, and over time these two factors may not mix well with the reality of the facts, precisely because of mentalities that do not know how to separate the two)
In a way this kind of game saddens me more than anything else, then there are people of all ethnicity, gender and religion who can be very beautiful and kind.

• Haha
Reactions: Sang-hwa
Nov 4, 2019
Sir, this is a Wendy´s

Also, this is plain bs, just like your "proof"

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I think mods should lock this thread unless Jobeo comes back. Otherwise it's just going to be some random moral high-horsing once a week. Nothing new has been said for over half a year and that's not gonna change.
When 1 door closes, another 2 will open, whether the 1 was good or bad - You close this 1 good door and another 2 bad one's will open... meaning... Stop people posting (here) in original thread will make people open more doors somewhere else (like, Off-Topics Threads) thus bog site down even more. Ignorantly banning something in a lazy way doesn't fix the problem, it just goes underground and opens cults.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes