Jep18

Jul 20, 2022
No, it seems that all jobeo's games consist of microdick white beta cucks being humiliated. But No jobeo get quickly tired, bored or without ideas and leave them after few chapters.

Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
No, it seems that all jobeo's games consist of microdick white beta cucks being humiliated. But No jobeo get quickly tired, bored or without ideas and leave them after few chapters.
True true boy need ridalin or something because he has adhd something fierce because all his games are the exact same thing too he might try making one shots? you know short 5 scene konetic novels or something?

Jun 5, 2019
In the end, boring and stupide games stay when the mc fuck Everything that moves :LOL: ( Planet where is there one man and many women ) Unfortunately, the project has been stopped because of fools who are only interested in criticism :confused:
I hope that this game will come back to existence or similar games ( I like both path in the same game & to be realistic, lots of choices )

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the project has been stopped because of fools who are only interested in criticism :confused:
No it wasn't.

Bully was stopped because it got banned everywhere and people complained about a certain scene in it.

This stopping was all down to the dev. It's the thid game he's dropped after a few updates. Nothing to do with complaints and everything to do with dog shit work ethic.

Reactions: Flowers789

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
No it wasn't.

Bully was stopped because it got banned everywhere and people complained about a certain scene in it.

This stopping was all down to the dev. It's the thid game he's dropped after a few updates. Nothing to do with complaints and everything to do with dog shit work ethic.
Yo remind me please, how many chapters he release with Bully?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Yo remind me please, how many chapters he release with Bully?
I played up to chapter 5, not sure there if there is more. I cannot find it :(

Bully, was great. Turning your sister from a Med student to a literal crack whore is one of the best things I have seen in any of these games.

The dead babies in vats was off-putting, but it is no different than those ridiculous dead-baby jokes people thought were funny 20 yrs ago.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
Can someone provide a download link for the Android version?

This game actually has great potential, and I sincerely hope to destroy the third chapter and remake it.

Lolly - Molly

Aug 14, 2023
Caught sight of the game – any chance to dodge those situations with specific tags? Big love for sharing this, and best of luck to the dev on their journey ahead!:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: AliceXxDawn

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
1. i cant believe some ppl makes these type of content games honestly like xdd
2. i cant believe some ppl plays or enjoy playing these type of games honestly like xdd

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes