Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Jobeo! Nice seeing you again! I thought you were gone unfortunally. Please, if you have the inspiration, make a new game or a new chapter of this one! I love your job! Keep the good work. :)

Thank you for your words of support and encouragement. Honestly I've been thinking that most of my fans have moved on with their lives. I figured that pretty much no one is left.

In terms of games, the thought has definitely crossed my mind. I don't have anything to announce as I don't want to give false hope. But I have been asking myself if I could do something like this again. It is a major commitment of time and energy.

Yeah there arent that many games that have "interracial" as their central theme. Let alone good raceplay games
Interracial and black domination are topics I find the most interesting. It really is something you can become obsessed with. I would say I'm beyond obsessed really.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you for all the kind words of encouragement guys. Just know that I do not feel any hate towards me or my games. I see all the love and support people have for the games and that makes me very happy.

I plan to take this weekend and continue to evaluate what is possible. I have taken the time to setup my rendering environment and see how things feel. I am very slow. During the last chapter of Reparations there were days I could crank out upwards of 40 renders per day. At that pace you can produce a very thorough chapter with a large amount of content. I'm not sure what it would take to get back to that speed.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
40 renders a day? Wow. You use Daz, right? I can't imagine doing that much posing to put out 40 a day. Even like 15 is my peak output.
Yes, it really comes down to how many tricks you know. The more tricks, the more problems you can solve and the faster you can go. Unfortunately I feel very rusty with things but I'm remembering some of my old tricks.

I promised an update regarding this past weekend. I think it went well but I'm not ready to commit to anything just yet. I'm very much looking at things, seeing how some of the pieces fit together and trying to determine what's possible. My thought process right now is that things should be more clear after next weekend and then I would make an announcement if I felt positive about the outlook for new content.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yes, it really comes down to how many tricks you know. The more tricks, the more problems you can solve and the faster you can go. Unfortunately I feel very rusty with things but I'm remembering some of my old tricks.

I promised an update regarding this past weekend. I think it went well but I'm not ready to commit to anything just yet. I'm very much looking at things, seeing how some of the pieces fit together and trying to determine what's possible. My thought process right now is that things should be more clear after next weekend and then I would make an announcement if I felt positive about the outlook for new content.

Stay tuned.
Nice!

Reactions: Jobeo

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
...no one can fathom as to why shes with him as shes WAAAY out of his league. Atleast in Bully, the MC is relatively rich so...
Have you not even considered that she might be dominant/sadist, so she is with him, because that's what she enjoys?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok so the weekend has come and gone and I will provide an update.

Things were very much on track for an announcement... when last week one of my fans messaged me. This message really riled me up and probably had more impact than he could have ever imagined. I had come up with a pretty clear series of concepts, an outline, and a general direction for content.

The pieces I laid out were disjoint elements of a vague story. The idea of an overarching storyline was missing, it was just a collection of scenes. So I stepped back, threw most of it out, and got inspiration. What has come out of this is a much stronger story with a clear purpose, possibly something I've never had before.

Unfortunately this has resulted in setback, because I had a very clear timeline in my head. The upside is a powerful story, maybe even too powerful. Concepts that I've never even gone into before, but all tied together with a central focus.

Let's reset the clock for a possible announcement next weekend.

Last edited:

pearlo

May 21, 2018
I don't know if I should be excited or frightened by the 'new concepts' and 'too powerful story'. Either way, I'm looking forward to tasting the fruits of this sudden burst of inspiration.

Mar 18, 2020

Things were very much on track for an announcement... when last week one of my fans messaged me. This message really riled me up and probably had more impact than he could have ever imagined. I had come up with a pretty clear series of concepts, an outline, and a general direction for content.

The pieces I laid out were disjoint elements of a vague story. The idea of an overarching storyline was missing, it was just a collection of scenes. So I stepped back, threw most of it out, and got inspiration. What has come out of this is a much stronger story with a clear purpose, possibly something I've never had before.

Unfortunately this has resulted in setback, because I had a very clear timeline in my head. The upside is a powerful story, maybe even too powerful. Concepts that I've never even gone into before, but all tied together but a central focus.

Hype! Just don't quit now - please!

Do you have a patreon page or something like that?

Last edited:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hype! Just don't quit now - please!

Do you have a patreon page or something like that?
Thanks for that. No, I don't have a patreon or anything like that. There is no financial motive here, as I've always said I actually pay money to create this. It is a financial loss. But really the $$$ is almost irrelevant compared to the time. The amount of time it takes to put something like this together is staggering. It is the reason so few people can pull it off.

The way you, and any of my fans, can help is to encourage me... share your thoughts, share your ideas, post positive words of support. I feel very motivated right now even though it seems like my entire fanbase has disappeared. I don't blame anyone for that, I stepped away and people stopped waiting around.

Either way, we will move forward!

pearlo

May 21, 2018
even though it seems like my entire fanbase has disappeared.
I think a lot of people unwatched this thread because two or three trolls kept trying to start a political flamewar. The mods removed them but they came back week after week. This went on for months.

But your fans will return. Your render were top notch and your storylines were original; few creators can compare. As soon as that [Abandoned] tag disappears, they'll come flocking back.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Still waiting to see the game move forward.
Specially the part where the father shows he isnt that racist.
I imagine the buck breaking meme has given Jobeo a few ideas as well.
People will come back after the game features on new releases again.

Mar 18, 2020
Thanks for that. No, I don't have a patreon or anything like that. There is no financial motive here, as I've always said I actually pay money to create this. It is a financial loss. But really the $$$ is almost irrelevant compared to the time. The amount of time it takes to put something like this together is staggering. It is the reason so few people can pull it off.

The way you, and any of my fans, can help is to encourage me... share your thoughts, share your ideas, post positive words of support. I feel very motivated right now even though it seems like my entire fanbase has disappeared. I don't blame anyone for that, I stepped away and people stopped waiting around.

Either way, we will move forward!

Well IDK if that's a good thing but the Reparations hiatus motivated me to start working(finishing first chapter now) on my own dreamed femdom game - so thank you I guess :)
I can confirm that amount of thought and time needed to complete such project for a single dev is way more than more people think - gladly my wife is understanding when it comes to my passion project. So personally I don't mind If dev updates 3 times a year. It increases the chance that their work will be of quality they wanted :) Can't wait for the announcement. Will that be a new project or Reparations is going to lose the Abandoned tag?

makumba (2).jpg

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Wow nice! Great to hear I have inspired people. Yes that is definitely something I wondered when I started making these games... would my content somehow steer creators in a certain direction.... Would the things I created influence the domination / femdom aspect of other games...

I have my announcement in a brand new thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-making-a-new-black-domination-ntr-interracial-game.93837/

Please follow up with ideas cause development is in full swing

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020

Unfortunately this has resulted in setback, because I had a very clear timeline in my head. The upside is a powerful story, maybe even too powerful. Concepts that I've never even gone into before, but all tied together with a central focus.

Yes!!!! You're an inspiration, Jobeo! I'm very excited for your new ideas and projects! You truly have a fan!

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes