VN Ren'Py Abandoned Repercussions [Ch. 2] [zTi Creations]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's quite short, but I did like what I saw so far. The writing seems pretty good, at least in terms of the spoken dialogue. No problems with English as far as I can tell. We don't know much of anything about the main plot, so the actual script and story cannot be critiqued.

Aesthetically, I think it looks alright. The models themselves leave something to be desired, especially the hair.

Regarding the video vs frame by frame question, I think neither one stands out above the other. The frame by frame animation runs a bit smoother, but also looks more stiff and robotic. Video animations feels more choppy but the movements are a bit more dynamic I think. I say go with the method that takes less time to produce, as neither one is a vast improvement over the other.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So I played it. It's decently written. But I definitely understand the gripes of having to watch other dudes fucking girls. I mean if that's your thing, more power to you. But it would have been nice to opt-out of those scenes. Just sucks we finally have a "Fallout" game and that's what we're introduced with. But it is competently made and I am interested to see where things go. I also vote for at least one ghoul girl.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So I played it. It's decently written. But I definitely understand the gripes of having to watch other dudes fucking girls. I mean if that's your thing, more power to you. But it would have been nice to opt-out of those scenes. Just sucks we finally have a "Fallout" game and that's what we're introduced with. But it is competently made and I am interested to see where things go. I also vote for at least one ghoul girl.
Be careful with saying that. Our resident Legion representative AlBetGam will want to put you on a cross next to me. Ahahahaha

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i dont mind others fucking as part of the environment and realism of the fallout world hell it what happens in any apocalypse world at that but in changelog they shouldnt be counted as lewd scenes since usually lewd scenes are with the mc and the mc scenes are more a priority than side scenes but its good that the side scenes are mix with random and storywise moments

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
Please keep the feedback coming! Thank you~

I love the Fallout series, any Adult VN based in this setting is welcome by me. But the lighting and textures look horrendous. Character models need work, especially the hair, and the backgrounds are distractingly low-fidelity. How can you enjoy a "Visual Novel" if it has bad visuals. zTi/ZanTix please take my critique in a positive way, I only want you to succeed. I'm adding this to my watchlist, hope to see this improve in quality. :)

PS - Make NTR avoidable/optional (so you appeal to the maximum audience), and please add a Ghoulie babe or two. ;)
I really appreciate the honest critiques! I'm no photoshop magician so the only thing I can promise is to do my very best.

Ehh for the ghoulies, that's gonna be tough lol, I will incorporate them in the story in some way. If they do become high in demand I will maybe add some optional quickies with them lol.

As someone who has extensively explored Fallout 4' blossoming sex mod scene, I look forward to seeing how this goes. Are you using AAF to do scenes in Fallout 4 or just using backgrounds from Fo4? Good luck.
Yes! I am mostly using AAF for sex scenes as the regular poses are a bit wonky when I tried them in AAF. All scenes are in-game.

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
LMFAO...its not bad, but it is basically a very limited soft core, version of my actual (heavily modded) Fallout 4 game on PC......except i am free to walk around wherever i want, do what i want and f**k whoever i want when i want, including Harley Quinn....hehehe, hell, i can even get Dogmeat to join in or let him go solo (im not into beastiality, but if you are, im not judging, that your "kink", not mine)....but man the shit i do to her some nights....damn, and Piper.....and Mama Murphy....LOL, if only it was real...hahahaha, except that last one, it also seems that her "insight" didnt show a big dick in her mouth at some stage...but it happened.....XD

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Repercussions Ch.1 Android APK

D

Deleted member 2864846

I'm actually a bit impressed with this. The lewd scenes could use some work, they're a little janky. But I appreciate interesting characters, and I'm actually interested in everyone who's been introduced so far. Nice start.

Reactions: Raksha17

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
Those are some interesting characters in an interesting setting. Good start so far. Renders could use some work but for me a great story gets away with slightly less pristine graphics.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote