Others Completed [Req] Flower Witch [2.3] [misinkoujou]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Lot's of MEGA links are down, and that one was also for a older version of the game. The link just above has the latest version, they're not great file hosts but the game isn't that big. I find MexaShare pretty fast, but have a adblocker.

PaulaDeen

Jan 17, 2020
I have here something that will help you. It's a walkthrough with everything I could think. And also I'll share my save data. Just copy the file data.bin in the path C:\Users\your user\AppData\Local\flowerwitch
In the save data you'll have:
-The main story finished.
-All the bosses defeated so you can rebattle them.
-All the staffs.
-6 spell flowers.
-Side quest unlocked.

There is only one rape I can't get. Is the scene with your sensei (the last one in the gallery). So if anyone know how to get it, I will very thankful.
Also, I don't know how to progress in the dungeon of the side quest.

By the way, the english isn't my first language, so if you guys see something to fix in the walkthrough, just tell me.

Walkthrough:

Save Data:
Any chance you could upload the save file in .zip format instead of .rar? For some reason, I can't actually unpack the .rar file.

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
So it says the request for an English translation was completed but I can’t seem to find the English version anyone who can point me in the right direction?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
No news on the promised translation then I suppose? Either fan or official?
There's no fan one I know of. There is a new post on their about the official one though, it's not out but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
one question: I see, that the game have the version 2.1, do you think we will get it here too ?
Shine will usually update their posts with new versions, you can now get 2.3 from the link.

Imperialdra

Mar 5, 2020
anyone now, what thing i need for the side quest ? i kill everyone in the last room but i doenst found anything for the the sidequest <.< the only thing what i found is the flower skill q.q

MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
Shine will usually update their posts with new versions, you can now get 2.3 from the link.
Hey BlueKnight i kinda defeated the white flower boss while having a dick then try to master bait front of sensei and ... Rapeng sensei does not happened ... can u u tell me what should i do? to rape my sensei?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote