Others Completed [Req] Flower Witch [2.3] [misinkoujou]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Yes the and the DLSite page has the English version tag now.
Dammit, you beat me to it. Anyhow, HERE's the most recent version of the game as of 9/4/2020
Edit: Previous link inaccessible. Re-uploaded . Full save coming soon.

Edit #2: I've got your 99.9% complete save file right . All flower spells have been collected, and the bonus dungeon boss has been defeated. I also beat the main boss already.

The only reason it's only 99.9% complete is because I can't find the new boss(?) added in the most recent version. The description says she's a cheerful magician's spirit, and is one of Necromancer Nieko's few friends that appears in the Abandoned Fort, but I have yet to encounter her.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you get a 403 from Zippy they're blocking your country, you'll need a VPN (Operas built-in one will do).

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Are either witch here the same one from the other fairy game? If so, which of these games came 1st? I remember the witch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, does the creator of these games have a grudge against people who want to 100% games?

Last edited:

sillybillybowilly

Apr 9, 2018
Also having a bit of trouble with setting it to english. Looks like it is already on the 2nd option to the left but the ingame dialogue is still japanese. Seems that way for all of the first settings i can change.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Also having a bit of trouble with setting it to english. Looks like it is already on the 2nd option to the left but the ingame dialogue is still japanese. Seems that way for all of the first settings i can change.
That also happened with me the first time. Just go to the red crystal next to the blue one, from there go to settings and change it again to English (2ND option from left to right) and then save the game. It should come up in English next time you load your last save.

Reactions: Sintaled

sillybillybowilly

Apr 9, 2018
Ah I got it. Sorry, i was a bit confused. Seems I needed to alter the bottom setting. I thought you were talking about the very first ones you could change in the settings menu. Thank you my good man.

Reactions: GallerieDuIb

Di3tP3psi

May 25, 2020
Dammit, you beat me to it. Anyhow, HERE's the most recent version of the game as of 9/4/2020
Edit: Previous link inaccessible. Re-uploaded . Full save coming soon.

Edit #2: I've got your 99.9% save file right . All flower spells have been collected, and the bonus dungeon boss has been defeated. I also beat the main boss already. The only reason it's only 99.9% complete is because I can't find the new boss(?) added in the most recent version. The description says she's a cheerful magician's spirit, and is one of Necromancer Nieko's few friends that appears in the Abandoned Fort, but I have yet to encounter her.
do I need to do the change locale to japan thing for it to work?

CosusMan

May 28, 2018
The only reason it's only 99.9% complete is because I can't find the new boss(?) added in the most recent version. The description says she's a cheerful magician's spirit, and is one of Necromancer Nieko's few friends that appears in the Abandoned Fort, but I have yet to encounter her.
She's not an actual boss, you can find her in the secret library right before the switch to unlock the cultivation chamber zone
1599654463985.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote