Others Completed [Req] Flower Witch [2.3] [misinkoujou]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...can u u tell me what should i do? to rape my sensei?
Don't know sorry. There's a lot of gameplay discussion on the , sounds like you to fight her first.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Guys, I need help.. there's supposed to be a room where you can find the necromancer after defeating her in your house and a cauldron which shows You all the game over scenes you got to that point, but I looked every nook and cranny and there's no sign of it... can someone help me?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Also, I unlocked the side quest and got a flower off it but when I go talk with the tentacle girl to be teleported to the Dungeon, nothing happens.. where should I be heading to after getting said flower?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Happened to see the thread over on ULMF and noticed there was some . Basically the developer is hoping the English version should be ready in August at the latest, but also points out their unreliable with release dates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Happened to see the thread over on ULMF and noticed there was some . Basically the developer is hoping the English version should be ready in August at the latest, but also points out their unreliable with release dates.
I saw some stuff on his Ci-en page, including the english translation.. but I don't understand Japanese so I couldn't take much out of it.. I also saw that they're working on a new project.. so yeah, they're probably focused on that right now.. Fingers crossed for the English ver soon :p

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Princesses Never Loose is a game thread not a translation request thread. I think complete is meant to be for the translation in this section, look at a game that got moved from games to here as it wasn't properly translated.

I wouldn't always pay attention to the complete tag on a translation request though. It often gets put on a new request with no translation, and when the game isn't truly finished.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Happened to see the ULMF thread pop up again. There's been a about the English translation, it'll be added in the the version 2.4 update that should be out on the 4th of September.

Edit - Why on earth did I link the Awakening not the Ci-en post?!

Last edited:
Reactions: kiDRetadoR

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Happened to see the ULMF thread pop up again. There's been a new Ci-en post about the English translation, it'll be added in the the version 2.4 update that should be out on the 4th of September.
Yay! Sounds awesome, there are a few things that I couldn't do to 100% that game due to the fact that I don't understand Japanese at all.. looking forward to it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote