RPGM WIP [REQ] The Ruins of Luxoria

Dr. Weeb

May 25, 2019
Editing directly helps alot. Adds alot of context

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are some notes as well
Notes
Code:
MHP MMP ATK DEF MAT MDF AGI LUK
HIT EVA CRI CEV MEV MRF CNT HRG MRG TRG
TGR GRD REC PHA MCR TCR PDR MDR FDR EXR

MaxHPMHP
MaxMPMMP
Attack PowerATK
DefenseDEF
Demon ATKMAT
Demon DEFMDF
AgilityAGI
Hit??????
CriticalCRI
CNTCounter?
HP Auto RecoveryBHRG
MP Auto RecoveryBMRG

Last edited:

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for working on this. I tried the auto translator tool for rpgmaker games 3 times already on this and it always turned out useless

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017

fixed few bugs not sure how much still there ,give it a try if anyone founds a bug just send save game and printscreen to me thats all i wanted to say. all the credits goes to Epasda for the translating.

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
the mega link you posted just redirects to megas login screen, do i have to make an account or is the file private?

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017

fixed few bugs not sure how much still there ,give it a try if anyone founds a bug just send save game and printscreen to me thats all i wanted to say. all the credits goes to Epasda for the translating.
Thanks man but this is not a mega share link but a normal link to 'your' file manager which means logged in users get their own files and free users get a login screen.
If you want to create a share link you need to right klick on the file (or use the 3 dots icon) and choose 'export link'

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
bugfix overwrite the in game data with this.And im pretty much done for today before i burn out myself again XD
I tried this file alone (without whatever you intended to post with the mega link) and it seems to work but most of the menues are not translated. Is it the full file or a patch for the file from mega?

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I tried this file alone (without whatever you intended to post with the mega link) and it seems to work but most of the menues are not translated. Is it the full file or a patch for the file from mega?
thanks bud im not really familiar with mega. anyways the data you downloaded just tiny bit of the bugfixes. most of the stuff included in the fullgame ,so i try to make a shared link you requested. and yeah this is not my translation i just did the bugfixes i fucked up my project so dropped it.

Last edited:

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017

and the extra bugfix i posted yesterday just overwrite the full game with it. well if anyone willing to do grammar fixes is welcome to do it, i stick to bugfixes because i realized im suck at translating XD, and my english far from perfect i dont deny it XD.
So I tested it and noticed 2 bugs.
1. Alchemist quest is repeatable and text in textbox from guild has some error where it says 'Alchemist's req if[41 and s[34] and ...' which looks to me like some if statements are broken
2. You can keep asking her if she wants to become the lover of the weaponsmith. It says 'Make a lover of a weapon craftsman(v[351]==2) which looks like a broken value setting to me

I don't know if this brakes the game somehow but I was unable to get some scenes which I think I should have gotten

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
So I tested it and noticed 2 bugs.
1. Alchemist quest is repeatable and text in textbox from guild has some error where it says 'Alchemist's req if[41 and s[34] and ...' which looks to me like some if statements are broken
2. You can keep asking her if she wants to become the lover of the weaponsmith. It says 'Make a lover of a weapon craftsman(v[351]==2) which looks like a broken value setting to me

I don't know if this brakes the game somehow but I was unable to get some scenes which I think I should have gotten
quest are working the translate buggy as hell man you can get all endings im finished the game long time ago. 5 endings there if im not mistaken you can get them, the main problem with this game is not enough space for the full translate and script so there are bunch of mistakes. yeah and you are right the alchemist quest is repeatable because of some small bug and the other quest just small mistakes google translate made. this is for science wait for " DR DWEEB's " version not sure when he finishes but its going to be grammatically understandable.

Last edited:

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017

haven't visited in a while but i just wanna say thanks man. me and a bunch of others appreciate your work