Collection Video Rescraft Collection [2024-05-27] [Rescraft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 27, 2020
I have Ryzen 7 5800H on my laptop, which is fairly good. I think. I have no idea how it could NOT play it smoothly. Was I scammed? or are laptop CPUs different.
Maybe your laptop is in power saving mode that limits performance to save battery, you need to enable or add performance mode in power plan, you'll notice if power saving is enabled if your screen brightness dims once the charger in unplugged

Reactions: elfsmasher

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Would someone with knowledge please tell me why some people (and apparently Rescraft) find feet/leg/hand pics so enthralling? I had to go through each picture set and delete about half of each because most were just of feet, legs and hands. I'm not intending to kink-shame anyone at all. If that's your thing, more power to you. I personally just don't understand the fascination.

• Angry
Reactions: LeechingStuff
May 15, 2021
Would someone with knowledge please tell me why some people (and apparently Rescraft) find feet/leg/hand pics so enthralling? I had to go through each picture set and delete about half of each because most were just of feet, legs and hands. I'm not intending to kink-shame anyone at all. If that's your thing, more power to you. I personally just don't understand the fascination.
It's a fetish. Like it turns some people on and is sexually stimulating to see the feet.

Reactions: Jimmeh

joey156

Nov 22, 2019
this artist has come a long way. i remember the early supergirl animations which were very limited and stuff, now theyre pumping out full audio, high quality and animated shorts!

Lispec

Mar 21, 2022
Hello everyone

I really like this author's animations.
The videos are in 1080p or 2K interpolation 60fps, I always keep the original image format of the author's videos.
I think I made all the cyberpunk videos in 60fps. The other original videos are in 60fps.
One of the videos of Panam Palmer 2K the author has not yet made sound.
Good video to all...

Updated links with higher video quality.

Blue Moon 1080p 60fps :
Blue Moon 2K 60fps :
Judy Alvarez 2K 60fps :
Panam Palmer 1080p 60fps :
Panam Palmer 2K 60fps :
Panam x Judy 1080p 60fps :
can u re-up pls? in mega or pixeldrain

Reactions: Vanguard84
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote