Collection Video Rescraft Collection [2024-05-27] [Rescraft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
lol didnt mean to piss you off out of the blue like this.
the explanation is simple. i dont care to jerk off to panam. shes what rounds up on spot 4 in my cp romance rankings. i picked johnny cause the thought of riding into the distance with her made me think theres nothing worse than that.
personal preferences. thats all man
if only i had known that i couldve stormed the entire thing with johnny alone. was way more cooler

i dont mind the character writing. but she wouldnt have made it to #3 even if her whole gang was cooking up cybermeth
the character writing isnt bad. but i think her hair puts me off the most. im not into women with dreads and her whole attitude didnt vibe with me
judy is someone i could take or miss. so is kerry. unironically, river was the best even with his shitty story that was meant to set up the online version of cp

...introduce yall to the most patrician tier woman in this game: AURORE CASSEL.
I wasn't pissed off or anything, more like confused

Maybe is me thing, but after some number of hundreds of hours in Night City I learned how to appreciate every character in this game. Though "The Star" is not what I'm gonna go with, bcs "The Sun" is the way, even after Phantom Liberty, and I was shocked how you can be like "oh it's Panam, fuck this animation" type thing. She's still disgustingly fuckable character.

But I always hated her "straight only" bs, bcs not even once I played male V, Valerie's VA is much more superior. :devilish:
I guess Futa FemV on Panam is my way of making up for it :p

Reactions: jtemper
Sep 6, 2021
I wasn't pissed off or anything, more like confused

Maybe is me thing, but after some number of hundreds of hours in Night City I learned how to appreciate every character in this game. Though "The Star" is not what I'm gonna go with, bcs "The Sun" is the way, even after Phantom Liberty, and I was shocked how you can be like "oh it's Panam, fuck this animation" type thing. She's still disgustingly fuckable character.

But I always hated her "straight only" bs, bcs not even once I played male V, Valerie's VA is much more superior. :devilish:
I guess Futa FemV on Panam is my way of making up for it :p
male canon v got it on with panam, but i really didnt wanna get an ending with her, so i accidently gave it up to johnny and got the temperance ending. then tried the corpo run which really fucked with me
fem v streetkidwas my next full run, and i just went for the sun ending on this one since i knew better.

what im saying is, i enjoyed my time in nc over these two playthroughs with 200+ hours (i think). didnt enjoy any of the romances when i saw the story the dlc told. i just couldnt appreciate the story they told with panam and judy when compared to the dlc's. somi+reed left a bigger impact. spending 20-40h dicking around elsewhere away from the main story didnt help either.

and aurore mogged everyone so hard, its genuinely disappointing that i couldnt care less for the romance options in what was a pretty good game, one of the few that i actually bought

Reactions: LordLegolas
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote