Collection Video Rescraft Collection [2024-05-27] [Rescraft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
that judy "wip" looks a million times better than full on completed works. can't wait for the whole thing

-Waltuh

Sep 22, 2021
Look guys, i know im a whiny asshole of this community but... can we please just get rid of the mega? It limits download speeds, transfer limit and forces us as much as they can to pay for premium. Why we can't just use pixeldrain, gofile permanently and get rid of this piece of shit service? I know im annoying but aren't they better than mega? Why are we still using it?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Look guys, i know im a whiny asshole of this community but... can we please just get rid of the mega? It limits download speeds, transfer limit and forces us as much as they can to pay for premium. Why we can't just use pixeldrain, gofile permanently and get rid of this piece of shit service? I know im annoying but aren't they better than mega? Why are we still using it?
READ OP

yung1234

Jan 21, 2019
just use mega downloader

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
i miss nopy :(

• Sad
Reactions: SkrerkS

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
I'm an insulation contractor, and this reminds me of a conversation I often have with customers: Fast, cheap and good. Pick two. You can get something done fast and cheap, but it won't be good. Cheap and good, it won't be fast. Fast and good, it won't be cheap.

The downloader services are the same. Whatever you're gaining, you trade off some other aspect of the service.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ronmoho and SkrerkS
Nov 4, 2019
I almost get 100% of my speed, the limit is like 5 GB and premium isn't really needed. I think it's fine.
Although I prefer Pixeldrain. The Pro version for 20 € per year is a steal.

Reactions: ( Y ) and SkrerkS
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote