Collection Video Rescraft Collection [2024-05-27] [Rescraft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 22, 2021
I'm an insulation contractor, and this reminds me of a conversation I often have with customers: Fast, cheap and good. Pick two. You can get something done fast and cheap, but it won't be good. Cheap and good, it won't be fast. Fast and good, it won't be cheap.

The downloader services are the same. Whatever you're gaining, you trade off some other aspect of the service.
I would pay anything if they didn't force people to buy it. Just like nopy.

dumbvader

Mar 8, 2020
Look guys, i know im a whiny asshole of this community but... can we please just get rid of the mega? It limits download speeds, transfer limit and forces us as much as they can to pay for premium. Why we can't just use pixeldrain, gofile permanently and get rid of this piece of shit service? I know im annoying but aren't they better than mega? Why are we still using it?
Try JDownloader 2
1653680105674.png
if you reach limit just change your IP with VPN.

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
Hello, I use these hacked vpn to bypass 4gb restrictions via mega app on pc
You can use a translator to understand the language.

I have been using the reliable site for more than 12 years, plus you can find out the opinion of those who use repacks.
As for leaking information, all companies do this, but if necessary, they can simply correct the "License Agreement", once I got on the Internet and all the information is already floating.

Aug 12, 2020
I know that it's off topic, guys, but who knows how to place an animation of any collection under my reply? I heard that it's something like a signature. I tried to post some collections, but it didn't work. Does anyone have instructions?

RogerW

May 29, 2021
I know that it's off topic, guys, but who knows how to place an animation of any collection under my reply? I heard that it's something like a signature. I tried to post some collections, but it didn't work. Does anyone have instructions?
GIF files (up to 2) less than 15 MB. Images(GIFs) must be linked within this site.
Video to GIF:

RogerW

May 29, 2021
But how to make a hyperlink to authors as my signature? For example, you have a HydraFXX videos as a signature.
Video -> GIF -> Insert link(single click image will show you the option) to the creator's page.
GIFs host site must be F95zone. Other image host sites won't work. No idea why.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
Video -> GIF(Image Tab)
Okay, I got it. Thank you so much! And one more question: some signature's videos (for example yours) are not correspond to the gifs that are located in the author's description. How can I make my gif working in the F95 host?

RogerW

May 29, 2021
Okay, I got it. Thank you so much! And one more question: some signature's videos (for example yours) are not correspond to the gifs that are located in the author's description. How can I make my gif working in the F95 host?
Post somewhere in this site as post. Link your own GIFs from your post.

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
Listen guys, off topic, why chat in public and clog the forum! You're doing bullshit!
If you need to ask a lot of difficult incomprehensible questions, then go to the profile of the person you need and click "Start conversation"
Out! Take an example from rf96, he speaks briefly and only to the point!) He doesn’t write superfluous anywhere)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote