Collection Video Rescraft Collection [2024-05-27] [Rescraft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
It isn't his model,but still why he made it instead of Judy or Panam raises my concern.
I swear 3d modellers are becoming like those women that start doing plastic surgery and don't know when they've gone too far.

It starts with small adjustments here and there and progressively gets to a point where they've absolutely butchered something great.

Take the OW game models or the Final Fantasy VII Remake ones - they look great and then comes the adjustments... and you end up with that nightmare face of Widowmaker in the previous post *shudder*

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Well some of you now know how I feel when 50% of the renders I see in a set is feet pics I don't really have much use for lol.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
At least it's better than vgerotica's face butchered models :D
I can debate on this one. You can see OG Widow's face through the "upgrades" in vg's models. Rec's, Idk who this character is.
+ it is Maya vs Blender. And I get why vg doing this, but Blender have at least 5 different Widow models with better faces

Last edited:
Reactions: OlaNowak

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
I can debate on this one. You can see OG Widow's face through the "upgrades" in vg's models. Rec's, Idk who this character is.
+ it is Maya vs Blender. And I get why vg doing this, but Blender have at least 5 different Widow models with better faces
Amen brother, he could've picked a way better model. Instead she looks like blue alien lady.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote