Collection Video Rescraft Collection [2024-05-27] [Rescraft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
I can debate on this one. You can see OG Widow's face through the "upgrades" in vg's models. Rec's, Idk who this character is.
+ it is Maya vs Blender. And I get why vg doing this, but Blender have at least 5 different Widow models with better faces
I don't know man, I will settle with generic blue lady. I was a patron of vg's for years, but I canceled my sub about a year ago. His animation quality is still superb, but those faces man, they creep me the fuck out, especially Widow's.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I might be confusing Rescraft with SevenGraphics, but doesn't Rescraft also make the file sizes of their pictures extremely unnecessarily large, or is it just SevenGraphics?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I might be confusing Rescraft with SevenGraphics, but doesn't Rescraft also make the file sizes of their pictures extremely unnecessarily large, or is it just SevenGraphics?
Yes, Rescraft has a couple 8K & 16K images that takes up about 700mb each

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think those are just original lossless renders from their workstations. They want to share the best quality possible and then it's your job to "xnConvert" the photos to fit your HDD.
it's also to print posters

Reactions: Krull

Ferdinand_

Jul 31, 2020
Is it possible to find 3d models of this artist or does he not share/sell them? Or are these models owned by Rigid3d?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
If the site exists, it does not mean that the models are there
Some of his models are from Smutbase and SFMLab

The last one he used from smutbase was the creepy Widowmaker.
He also used a Judy, Harley and Catwoman from those sites.

Ferdinand_

Jul 31, 2020
These are his own models and he never shared them. If we compare though, Resc's Us Cracks is definitely better. But in general, for me their models are in the same quality tier, Rigid's are just more hardcore
It turns out that these are not his own models.

2022-09-04 12-15-59.png

kiki boy

Aug 14, 2020
He's just trying out Rigid's models, I can clearly see the difference with previous works, even in this ass frame.
You can go back 1-2 years on twitter or patreon and see all Cyberpunk girls models wips
IDK why I feel he doesn't like his own models, I agree his Judy model way better than the rigid Judy model but can't say to him it was his choice

Reactions: lxlegionxl
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote