cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Day / Time / Level / M or S?

Have you tried software for MAC? You should be able to load the Win version w/o any issues through the software.
Just download Ren'Py and unzip it, get the game and unzip it -> put the game in Ren'Py folder -> start up Ren'py, select RiA in projects, launch the project.
Multiple times with M & S level 6

Mum: 7am Knock open
9am Open peep
11am Office
12pm Office
1pm Office

Sis 8am Knock open
9am Peep
10am School
1pm school

All have been done with check marks but diary's/journals still locked for those times

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Multiple times with M & S level 6

Mum: 7am Knock open
9am Open peep
11am Office
12pm Office
1pm Office

Sis 8am Knock open
9am Peep
10am School
1pm school

All have been done with check marks but diary's/journals still locked for those times
Well, there is your issue my man.

Diary pages/texts/spy cams for level 6, have NOT been added yet.
They will be added in the last update before 0.8

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I started a new game cause I had to for the newer content. Now, when I get them to 100% affection and have dinner at 6pm, nothing happens. There is no option to raise corruption. Did I forget something? I'm only at lvl 1 with them right now...

kickug

Jan 12, 2019
I started a new game cause I had to for the newer content. Now, when I get them to 100% affection and have dinner at 6pm, nothing happens. There is no option to raise corruption. Did I forget something? I'm only at lvl 1 with them right now...
u need the cosplay event now to rank them up and can you put the link for the pc download if u can thanks.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
As you can see the next update will contain content for previous levels, but the update after that is purely level 6.
But like Boom said ... You can just wait for v0.7.0.
Nice to know, it seems 0.6.9 will already not have events before lvl 6, so that patch wont need a new game to enjoy the new content.

Maybe i will just wait for 0.6.8 to start a new game

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Nice to know, it seems 0.6.9 will already not have events before lvl 6, so that patch wont need a new game to enjoy the new content.

Maybe i will just wait for 0.6.8 to start a new game
True ... I went with 0.7.0 in my comment just in case JD decides to add something else or to change something he's not happy with.
It's the safer bet for people who don't wanna start over and over again. Even though you can just skip through with cheats.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I'm getting random crashes to main menu for some reason. There is nothing about it in the log file and no error message on screen. Just click the neighbor's house and boom, main menu. It has happened 3-4 times in the last 15 minutes, all from different things. I'm playing with saves from v0.6.4, not sure if that should affect anything. Anyone else have the same issue or is it just time to restart?

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes