Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I didn't try it out, nor will I, I like a good story, but I have a 2 blue ball scene limit rule.
With that, time to stop watching this thread.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
0.6.9 is a standalone... Each update is.
So... Yeah, it contains everything previously released :)
I think the dev said that after 0.7 he would release only update patches so you don't have to download the entire game every time. I might be wrong.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I think the dev said that after 0.7 he would release only update patches so you don't have to download the entire game every time. I might be wrong.
That's correct.
The plan is as far as I know to bring "minor" updates like 0.7.1, 0.7.2 etc. as patches and "major" releases like 0.8.0, 0.9.0 etc. as a whole.

For now up until 0.7.0 each version is a standalone.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Well played up to 6+ and must say that i'm very impressed. Love how it is MC trying to get affection instead of corruption with a lil corrupting along the way. I would say a bit grindy but well worth it to see what is next to be written in there diary. Makes the whole game. Also I like the animations just wish that the kissing could have been a little closer and when going down to there special place*lol* that it could be seen instead of being like soft core lol seeing the back of his head. But still worth it. Can't wait for more. Well i'm still kinda playing seeing whats new beyond 6 with the different ways they act :) give this game five *****'s

Reactions: BloodyFace

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just started the game over from the beginning (I don't remember why, just something wasn't right), and I've run into a little snag. I've reached what should be the end of Level 1 (all of their Diary entries are complete, and their Affection is maxed out), but I can't progress to Level 2. HELP?!?!

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I just started the game over from the beginning (I don't remember why, just something wasn't right), and I've run into a little snag. I've reached what should be the end of Level 1 (all of their Diary entries are complete, and their Affection is maxed out), but I can't progress to Level 2. HELP?!?!
You must have missed something like Cosplay and/or Date events...
Check the Walkthrough / Tips screen to figure out what's missing.
You can also check the gallery "ESC or right mouse -> Gallery -> Events -> M or S" if there is something missing.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
You must have missed something like Cosplay and/or Date events...
Check the Walkthrough / Tips screen to figure out what's missing.
You can also check the gallery "ESC or right mouse -> Gallery -> Events -> M or S" if there is something missing.
I did both Cosplays, and went to the Hot Spring. I'll check the Gallery. Thank you.
That did it! I was missing the individual dates (I didn't even know they were an option).
Thank you, again!

Last edited:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I did both Cosplays, and went to the Hot Spring. I'll check the Gallery. Thank you.
That did it! I was missing the individual dates (I didn't even know they were an option).
Thank you, again!
Thats what got me also until i saw that lil clicky up top next to diary and saw i had to ask them on a date on sat and sun 10am then the dinner event happened.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know if Boomatica, or JD, ever stop by here to read comments, but...
One thing I've noticed (and may have mentioned before) is that Shannon frequently signs her diary entries as "Chloe". Which is the name she gave to her diary.
Not a BIG deal, just something I noticed.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
One thing I've noticed (and may have mentioned before) is that Shannon frequently signs her diary entries as "Chloe". Which is the name she gave to her diary.
Thank you :)

I went through all diary entries and there is indeed quite a few. Never realized that before. :oops:
I just made a list of all of them.

Even though Boom and JD will probably see it here I'm going to post that list in Discord. :)

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I believe at the very beginning Shannon made mention that she couldn't use the internet or something like that to talk to her friend about things that are happening to her so she decided to start using her diary and when she writes in it she made up a friend named Chloe so she feels that she is talking/writing to a friend.
Edit: Ok found it. Entry 1 at 6pm says her BFF Chloe can't come online due to her father. Shannon says, if i call my diary Chloe it might be a little bit more comfortable to talk to.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I believe at the very beginning Shannon made mention that she couldn't use the internet or something like that to talk to her friend about things that are happening to her so she decided to start using her diary and when she writes in it she made up a friend named Chloe so she feels that she is talking/writing to a friend.
Yes... The diaries name is Chloe but what they mentioned was about the signature at the end.
Instead of " :love:♥ -S" sometimes it says " :love:♥ Chloe".

Meliodas3000

Mar 8, 2018
Maybe I'm playing my hand a bit to clearly here (lol), but given the MC's comments about Mom and Sis's feet, and the brief foot worship scene in Level 6, can we expect more foot-focused content with both girls in future updates?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes