VN Ren'Py Resident Valentines [v0.2.2 Demo] [LeadPoisonArt]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
residentvals.jpg

Overview:
Searching for her brother, Claire encounters maniac Chief Ironsides in the police HQ parking garage. Before even thinking about escaping the situation, she's going to have perform all manners of acts on the corrupt official.

Special Agent Valentine struggles to reach an extraction point in the middle of a mutant outbreak. Eventually subdued, the corporation responsible detains and exposes her to a series of encounters in this hardcore XXX dark parody visual novel.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2021-11-01
Developer: LeadPoisonArt -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

resident2020jill0.jpg resident2020jill1.jpg resident2020jill2b.jpg resident2020jill3.jpg clairescreenie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
This looks really interesting! It is rare to see this kind of game and I will be watching it closely. I won't give it a try until I see regular updates by the Dev though. I don't want to get invested in a game only to have it put "On Hold" or worse; "Abandoned".

Reactions: Enigmanic

Leadpoison

Apr 20, 2020
This looks really interesting! It is rare to see this kind of game and I will be watching it closely. I won't give it a try until I see regular updates by the Dev though. I don't want to get invested in a game only to have it put "On Hold" or worse; "Abandoned".
If you're talking about Princess Knight Wonder that is addressed in this post. I started creating assets for this over the past year as well as superheroine content for an expansion or straight follow-up featuring multiple heroines. Thanks for watching!

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
No way! Been wondering what you've been up to, used to follow you so many years ago on hentai foundary when I used to be active there and when you went by HeroinAddict. Didn't know you were making games and posting them here, wow.

Reactions: Leadpoison
Jun 25, 2018
Good luck with the game, especially since it is OG Jill. You said Claire will show up later. Will it be OG or Remake Claire?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes