• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Resistance to Giantess [v2024.2.19] [Misottyo]

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Мне одному очень понравилась задумка игры?

Ладно, шучу-шучу...На самом деле мне понравилась самая первая модель (персонаж). Если она из какого-то аниме - подскажите, пожалуйста, откуда она? А если уникальная модель - ответьте, кто знает.

English Translation:

Am I the only one who really liked the idea of the game?

Okay, just kidding, just kidding ... Actually, I very liked the first model (character). If she is from some anime - tell me, please, where is she from? And if she a unique model - answer who knows about that.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
so basically it's a sandbox with a pew pew gun.
Man why do gts games always have to be bare minimum
Stigma a lot of people have generally over GTS stuff applies to those who would/could develop a game, and with an already smaller H-dev scene to possibly make a game is then narrowed further with those turned off by GTS stuff. So they're very niche even though "kaiju waifus" as a concept is actually appealing.

tl;dr Either way, I never understood the issue. Got no issue with giant waifus.

Also its the initial Public Demo. They've made an August status update release looks like.

Last edited:

Ai-Sen

Feb 27, 2018
Ah yes, this is the game I have been looking for...
Can't wait to se how things turn out.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so... still just bare minimum content.
As far as "game" content goes this could be a Gmod Map.
i'm not even kidding. What's in the link now, i've done this kind of content in Gmod way back in the day like 2012-2014.
You may think i'm harsh when criticizing but the dev is selling this as a product so i have no choice than to compare with with similar products.

As a word of advice to the dev. There's 1 rule in QA that a lot of new devs fail to follow.
Your first release, is THE release.
it's what will define your image, your brand and your followers.
There's no such thing as early access, alpha or beta. The first thing you put out there to the public is what people will remember you for and what will decide how quickly your game becomes popular.
Every subsequent update after the first release is just mending the player base. People will leave and join based on decisions made after the fact, but the chances of a massive spike in players either up or down is extremely rare after the initial build.
(unless you start burning money on ads)

Reactions: Ai-Sen