Unity Resistance to Giantess [v2024.2.19] [Misottyo]

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I found someone upload video to Niconico about this game as reverse ryona content but i notice they update new girl model,It mean Misottoyo gonna add new girls in next update

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
They add new girls about every two or three months at the latest. Usually every update or two has had new ones. They have put a good amount of effort into the game. Considering they drop the updates from three months prior each month is a nice bonus.

Mar 17, 2019
Why are most giantess games about them trying to smoosh you. Can't they be trying to lewd you or you trying to lewd them instead?
somehow giants are always associated with the fetishes of trampling, vore or just generally killing and i hate it
And I keep asking myself, if someone gets excited about being killed, isn't that already considered suicidal?

Reactions: Rethos and ItzSpc

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
somehow giants are always associated with the fetishes of trampling, vore or just generally killing and i hate it
And I keep asking myself, if someone gets excited about being killed, isn't that already considered suicidal?
Vore doesn't always end in death. A lot of people prefer endo over digestion.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
whats new?
since January:
*gun shop (giantess bunnygirl)
*sniper
*vore death scene
*evac gamemode
*new giantess+jiggle phys
overall it's the exact same game with a few minor additions.
if i missed anything it's not my fault. the dev insists on doing his Changelogs on YouTube instead of using Text.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
can we please be more organized and update the changelog? It's not that hard. There's literally only 3 new things.

Changelog from the video:
1) New weapons in shop.
2) New weapon selection UI.
3) The Witch enemy has a schoolgirl variant.
That's about it. The rest of the video he says he's planning on improving the enemy attacks and buying new 3D models.
Imho not worth a re-download unless you just want to try out the guns which don't really make much of a difference since the shock gun is still overpowered.

Oct 1, 2018
can we please be more organized and update the changelog? It's not that hard. There's literally only 3 new things.

Changelog from the video:
1) New weapons in shop.
2) New weapon selection UI.
3) The Witch enemy has a schoolgirl variant.
That's about it. The rest of the video he says he's planning on improving the enemy attacks and buying new 3D models.
Imho not worth a re-download unless you just want to try out the guns which don't really make much of a difference since the shock gun is still overpowered.
yes this game still very early acess version not much content to play