Unity Resistance to Giantess [v2024.2.19] [Misottyo]

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
*sigh* I have to do the changelog again right? Fine.

According to the video (don't shoot me if it's wrong)
*Pink hair giant girl can grow to 2x size when it eats a civilian. Increases health, damage and radius for attacks.
*Dev will be taking a 1 month break after this.

That's all. As always... slow and disappointing updates. At this rate the game will be finished in 50 years, if it doesn't get abandoned.

Oct 1, 2018
*sigh* I have to do the changelog again right? Fine.

According to the video (don't shoot me if it's wrong)
*Pink hair giant girl can grow to 2x size when it eats a civilian. Increases health, damage and radius for attacks.
*Dev will be taking a 1 month break after this.

That's all. As always... slow and disappointing updates. At this rate the game will be finished in 50 years, if it doesn't get abandoned.
u are right. One man DEV game so dont hope too much

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
This month's release might not be worth uploading. It adds a moped to drive (or actually you *become* it to ride it), apparently there's something about an opening cutscene now(?), and there's a new enemy who currently stays in a seated animation, floating toward the player, then grabs on contact to squish between thighs (while seated).

This new enemy is apparently faster than the player can move, so the moped is necessary. Plus it can only be hurt via head shots. Evidently, in the future it will be able to be much larger, and presumably have some kind of moving animation, instead of just...gliding through the air sitting on nothing.

Probably the last update for the year, though, so yea. Might not be worth nabbing for this update.

P.S. I got all this info from the Cien post. You can check for yourselves as I've skipped out on commenting about a few smaller things.

Reactions: BustinGutz

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
This month's release might not be worth uploading. It adds a moped to drive (or actually you *become* it to ride it), apparently there's something about an opening cutscene now(?), and there's a new enemy who currently stays in a seated animation, floating toward the player, then grabs on contact to squish between thighs (while seated).

This new enemy is apparently faster than the player can move, so the moped is necessary. Plus it can only be hurt via head shots. Evidently, in the future it will be able to be much larger, and presumably have some kind of moving animation, instead of just...gliding through the air sitting on nothing.

Probably the last update for the year, though, so yea. Might not be worth nabbing for this update.

P.S. I got all this info from the Cien post. You can check for yourselves as I've skipped out on commenting about a few smaller things.
Love you

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Its the new boss level being implemented. Possibly will have 3 stages, but 2 at minimum. Saw some chatter on their YT about possibly the next stage being more MILF like? Which would be pretty damn good imo.

Reactions: ninguemligah

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Might as well make a lewd, horny, sexy mod for EDF then...

Don't ask me how, got no clue when it comes to modding that game.

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
whats up with the giant girl with infitite health?
edit: headshots only, got it...

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
Apparently you can run out of ammo (makes the stage impossible)...? Unless that´s a bug with the bike.