Unity Resistance to Giantess [v2024.2.19] [Misottyo]

Aug 21, 2019
This guy is taking 5 steps back with every update. Couple a versions ago, I was able to clear the level, buy guns and try them out. A version ago, i was able to clear the level but it didn't go to the main menu or let me spend my currency. Now in this version, there is a city size boss that seeks you, dunks you on even easy level that you are not able to escape. You die in the first 2 minutes. What the hell. Am i doing something wrong?

Edit: Alright, i've discovered what you had to do. Don't read any further if you don't like spoilers and want to find it out yourself.

Your grenades are replaced with some sort of tethering device that pulls you to the direction of it's trajectory. You got 30 of them. What you have to do is clip through her legs as soon as she jumps, takes about 2 to 3 grenades. As soon as you have an opening, you shoot her head with your sniper rifle while dodging other giants. Kinda hard to pull but when you finally do it, you get a CTD after you clear the level as a reward.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
okay am i the official Changelog guy? Seriously?
FINE!

Changelogs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Listen... if you want a GTS game where 70% of the game is watching... just download the Sandbox or VAM or install height mods in Koikatsu.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ResistanceToGiantess-2023.03.09
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I don't even have a gamepad plugged in but when I start the game up it says the settings are in gamepad and nothing I press can change anything.

Reactions: jesusitox19

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Changelog:
*New Death animations/sound/facial expression (basically when they drop they make a noise and > _ < face)
*Spit attack has DoT and makes your screen wet
*Level select menu. Only 2 for now

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Resistance to Giantess
Armament
Pistol (Basic Weapon) Deals 20 damage and has medium range, medium rate of fire, 16 rounds per magazine.
Sniper (Basic Weapon) Deals 30 damage and has longest range, very low rate of fire, 8 rounds per magazine.
Grenade (Weapon of choice) Deals incomprehensible damage, takes very small hits.
Rifle deals 8 damage at medium range, high rate of fire, 50 rounds per magazine
Shotgun deals 180 damage, shortest range, low rate of fire, 10 rounds.
Deagle, essentially the same basic pistol but more damage.
An obscure gun, didn't buy it.
There are also a few other grenades, but I have not tested them.
Enemies
Minor Enemies.
Junior Succubus(melee) Trying to fall on the hero or hit him with his ass.
Junior Succubus (ranged) Attacks with kisses, can also try to kick with a grapple.
Elite enemies(big girls).
Giant tsundere(first giant in the game) has three attacks, kick(slow), spit(messes up the screen slightly), and a hand grab, if grabbed will crush the hand, at 0 hp, will eat the main character.
Giant Schoolgirl, same attacks as tsundere, except for the capture where she kisses the player to death.
Giant Swimsuit Girl, One attack, dances and shows her ass, then jumps on the player, if she hits the player it counts as a takedown, and will crush the player with her ass.
Giant Witch (used to be harmless) There are three magics she uses (one of them is teleporting) Teleports the hero on himself, or rather on his chest, and begins to press the. The rest of the magic just does damage.
Boss.
Super Giant Loli Demoness, one attack, jumps with her legs spread in different directions, then crushes them. After the attack, shows the collapsing scene, then stands up and jumps away from the hero. This opponent cannot be defeated yet (or can be).
Pickups (they fall off the enemies).
Black Box - gives currency to buy weapons.
White Box - increases health by 1.
Red Box - restores health.
Levels of Difficulty.
On the first map difficulty level has no effect on the game (except damage).
On the second exactly the same.
On the last one there is a difference.
On the difficulty is Easy, except for the boss will not be anyone else.
On the difficulty is Normal, there are small enemies.
On the difficult Hard, appear giants.

Dec 6, 2018
Resistance to Giantess
Armament
Pistol (Basic Weapon) Deals 20 damage and has medium range, medium rate of fire, 16 rounds per magazine.
Sniper (Basic Weapon) Deals 30 damage and has longest range, very low rate of fire, 8 rounds per magazine.
Grenade (Weapon of choice) Deals incomprehensible damage, takes very small hits.
Rifle deals 8 damage at medium range, high rate of fire, 50 rounds per magazine
Shotgun deals 180 damage, shortest range, low rate of fire, 10 rounds.
Deagle, essentially the same basic pistol but more damage.
An obscure gun, didn't buy it.
There are also a few other grenades, but I have not tested them.
Enemies
Minor Enemies.
Junior Succubus(melee) Trying to fall on the hero or hit him with his ass.
Junior Succubus (ranged) Attacks with kisses, can also try to kick with a grapple.
Elite enemies(big girls).
Giant tsundere(first giant in the game) has three attacks, kick(slow), spit(messes up the screen slightly), and a hand grab, if grabbed will crush the hand, at 0 hp, will eat the main character.
Giant Schoolgirl, same attacks as tsundere, except for the capture where she kisses the player to death.
Giant Swimsuit Girl, One attack, dances and shows her ass, then jumps on the player, if she hits the player it counts as a takedown, and will crush the player with her ass.
Giant Witch (used to be harmless) There are three magics she uses (one of them is teleporting) Teleports the hero on himself, or rather on his chest, and begins to press the. The rest of the magic just does damage.
Boss.
Super Giant Loli Demoness, one attack, jumps with her legs spread in different directions, then crushes them. After the attack, shows the collapsing scene, then stands up and jumps away from the hero. This opponent cannot be defeated yet (or can be).
Pickups (they fall off the enemies).
Black Box - gives currency to buy weapons.
White Box - increases health by 1.
Red Box - restores health.
Levels of Difficulty.
On the first map difficulty level has no effect on the game (except damage).
On the second exactly the same.
On the last one there is a difference.
On the difficulty is Easy, except for the boss will not be anyone else.
On the difficulty is Normal, there are small enemies.
On the difficult Hard, appear giants.
Correction: giant swimsuit girl has three attacks