Unity Resistance to Giantess [v2024.2.19] [Misottyo]

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
So I just tried out the latest build (currently 2022-12-18) and I haven't been able to complete a level after killing all the giants/saving the civilians, also spent a good 20mins roaming the map to see if I missed someone and didn't find anything. Has anybody else found the same issue or at least know what I'm missing

Side note: What happened to the bike that was literally just introduced?

Edit: Might be worth mentioning that I tried easy and normal difficulty as I remember Hard being next to impossible with the starting pistol and without finding some way of cheesing it

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
So I just tried out the latest build (currently 2022-12-18) and I haven't been able to complete a level after killing all the giants/saving the civilians, also spent a good 20mins roaming the map to see if I missed someone and didn't find anything. Has anybody else found the same issue or at least know what I'm missing

Side note: What happened to the bike that was literally just introduced?

Edit: Might be worth mentioning that I tried easy and normal difficulty as I remember Hard being next to impossible with the starting pistol and without finding some way of cheesing it
Different builds have different things included, so the boss that was in last months version isn't in this version as well as the bike. It probably won't have all the content in a single build until the game is complete.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Different builds have different things included, so the boss that was in last months version isn't in this version as well as the bike. It probably won't have all the content in a single build until the game is complete.
I'm aware that the game will change a lot between it's first releases and the finished product, but as of right now it seems unplayable and I don't know what happened. You just seem to get softlocked after killing all the giants and I also found out that the menu seems unresponsive if you die but that might have been a fluke as I haven't tried it since I first had the issues

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
still... I see no changelog. Whoever is managing this post is doing a poor job of it.
So here I go copy pasting from the video again

Changelog: (if it's not in the game, don't blame me, i'm just a messenger)
*Added screen resolution
*Added controller compatibility (not all work)
*Removed Snow Elf and Bike because they were buggy in this build
*Randomized civilian costumes
*Fully implemented Ru Oogami's capture attack (meh, was already a thing last build)

so... not really any content added besides technical backend stuff.

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
I think this is about the only game I've seen that constantly removes content with each update.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I think this is about the only game I've seen that constantly removes content with each update.
Standalone updates, rather than having people download increasingly larger builds with each update for a decreasing portion of what is downloaded is probably the thinking. Given a few of them are minigames at best (the shoe one) and the sweat island map, aside the boss update, you're pretty much getting the same experience with whatever tweaks are done to enemy characters/etc. Not like you can't up and DL every single build older than 3 months with ease tbh. Not sure why theres the soft lock issues.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I haven't been back since I noticed the issue, is it a consistent thing or can you actually finish a level with a bit of persistence and trial and error?
My understanding is after clearing the level it doesnt "finish" the level, so you have to manually go out to the menu/close when all enemies are beaten/civilians escape. Haven't even had time to dl it off cien this month tbh. They usually do a good job where such things arent an issue. It'll get fixed next month.

Pabloux

Oct 24, 2020
My understanding is after clearing the level it doesnt "finish" the level, so you have to manually go out to the menu/close when all enemies are beaten/civilians escape. Haven't even had time to dl it off cien this month tbh. They usually do a good job where such things arent an issue. It'll get fixed next month.
The same thing happens to me, the level never ends. victory does not appear as before

perqq2

Aug 10, 2020
Here's the Google drive link:

New phase for the final boss and wire grenades for movement.

Reactions: Syx32