smegbot

May 5, 2020
I don't normally play 0.1 games, but as a fan of Honey Select games i am interested in giving this one a try. I wish you luck with your game developing, and of course good luck with your game.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Restore Her Career [v0.8] [Kalyha] - Original size 2.3GB
Compressed Android Port(517MB): -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:
May 19, 2020
love the game but do you have a Patreon or something so we can support the game and see progress im just wondering i have no complaints game looks great and i love the tags but no i am sad it was so short i want/need to see more

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
love the game but do you have a Patreon or something so we can support the game and see progress im just wondering i have no complaints game looks great and i love the tags but no i am sad it was so short i want/need to see more
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your comment. I am already working on the update.
Regarding Patreon stuff, I don't have one. But I think Patreon doesn't support some type of game, so I'm not sure if I am allow to create my own because of the incest content in my game.

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your comment. I am already working on the update.
Regarding Patreon stuff, I don't have one. But I think Patreon doesn't support some type of game, so I'm not sure if I am allow to create my own because of the incest content in my game.
you could make one for subscribestar they do alow incest content as far as i know

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
really like the MC mindset and personality. hopefully this will become a good maledom slavery game like bishop, lilith, miel. if so i will support you dev. good luck with your game
What games are those? I don't think i've heard of them, and they sound interesting.

Reactions: Hermies

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
What games are those? I don't think i've heard of them, and they sound interesting.
those are japanese adult games developer studios, they are really great games of those studios, many stories of women being the fucktoys they truly are

just search trhe studios name here or in google

btw you need a local emulator like this one to play some games of those studios

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
you could make one for subscribestar they do alow incest content as far as i know
The only thing that subscribestar doesn't offer is payment by Paypal, so you're actually restricting your supporters. On the other side, they do allow incest like you said. It's a double edged sword :( Kalyha I've got to admit, I don't really like most of the honey select games because of the cum effects, but yours are great! Keep it up :)

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
The only thing that subscribestar doesn't offer is payment by Paypal, so you're actually restricting your supporters. On the other side, they do allow incest like you said. It's a double edged sword :( Kalyha I've got to admit, I don't really like most of the honey select games because of the cum effects, but yours are great! Keep it up :)
If you enjoyed the preview in the 5th pic, stay there and you'll see even more. ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JuiceShooters

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Looks like I didn't innovate at all uh ? ;D
To answer your question about the frequency of updates, for now I would say less than a month for sure since I'm no longer working these times...

Can I also ask how much time of gameplay this first release takes ?
Well, this prologue isn't original but I don't think you need to be, as long as the rest is good. I usually dont' play 0.1 because the dev could drop the game for money and the usual lack of content but I don't see a patreon so I assume you are doing it for fun.

I won't say those 7 minutes were amazing but I liked the start, even though the guy seems a bit annoying with his crude comments all the time. It's quite classic but you know, one good milf and I'm sold. And your game has one (I like how many clothes she has, makes it a bit more realistic-ish - I mean, do people really wears high heels in their house?)

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
just some of my favorite jap games studio 3 of them focus on VN style with a lot of maledom, slavery, mindbreak contents that rely mostly on MC desire to subjugate women.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This game shows a (tiny) glimpse of potential, so here's some tips:
You need to work on the facial gestures. In practically all of the renders I've seen, characters have the exact same blank serious face. This is inexcusable.
In French you place a space before punctuation marks. In English you don't do this. Consider replacing all instances of " ?" and " !" with "?" and "!". And run the script through a spellchecker while you're at it.
Consider making the insanely huge boobs an optional feature or part of the corruption process.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Like the models, nice to see some big boobs instead of all the flat chests and A cups. I'll keep an eye on this game.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
This game shows a (tiny) glimpse of potential, so here's some tips:
You need to work on the facial gestures. In practically all of the renders I've seen, characters have the exact same blank serious face. This is inexcusable.
In French you place a space before punctuation marks. In English you don't do this. Consider replacing all instances of " ?" and " !" with "?" and "!". And run the script through a spellchecker while you're at it.
Consider making the insanely huge boobs an optional feature or part of the corruption process.
Hi,
About the facial gestures, I will try to improve for the next update, but I find it really difficult to make the facial emotion I want because Honey Select is restricting me a lot about the faces, saddly. I think it's one of the major default of the software, so not something I can really change...

3.90 star(s) 151 Votes