ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Jenna willingly dancing on pole
THIS
willingly slut is more hot - this can give Stan more options to further and further corrupt her.
what we have now? Jenna willingly will go for anal session (but this is just once FOR NOW)
can you imagine Stan's harem of sluts without any restrains? i mean ANY. any whims - they will go for it.
and
there is a logic to defloration - a woman’s hymen is broken once, it hurts her once, and then it feels good.

Perhaps, by this logic, Jenna won't be able to be coerced for very long. she will see that nothing fundamentally bad is happening, and will come to terms with the new role and will do it voluntarily, especially if in the future she will only receive pleasure. Stan is a strong enough man for Jenna. and she needs a strong man.
Jenna's legal husband only pretends to be a husband but is not one in fact, he is a good friend, maybe a little brother. but not the Big brother or husband.
you just need to wait until Jenna finally admits to herself her feelings and desires and surrenders to Stan’s mercy.
and then Stan can do EVERYTHING he wants with her, and Jenna will only meekly say “yes, daddy!” without coercion or blackmail.

HA! here is the answer to the question I asked above =) Thanks for the leading question, comrade!

but of course, how the plot will actually develop is something only Mr. Author knows about.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
OH...MY... GAWD..
That v.0.27 update was fking PERFECT.
I cant describe it any better.. Emmas was so hawt, beautiful, funny and HAWT!!! I absolutely loved this update... i would have loved to see more Linda or daughter for sure one cant have everything, hehe..
Kalyha you are a god.
Ppl may talk sh*t about everything not having sounds etc but I always absolutely love your content, its just top tier man... top tier.. <3

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
OH...MY... GAWD..
I cant describe it any better.. Emmas was so hawt, beautiful, funny and HAWT!!! I absolutely loved this update... i would have loved to see more Linda or daughter for sure one cant have everything, hehe..
Kalyha you are a god.
Ppl may talk sh*t about everything not having sounds etc but I always absolutely love your content, its just top tier man... top tier.. <3
I liked the part when Adrianna said she wanted to be the perfect cum bucket for her son.
and also when her son humiliated Adrianna while she was brushing her teeth with her son’s sperm, and Adrianna even liked it.

Emma is also damn good. She got a creampie from Stan. but she doesn't take the pills. it's just wonderful! Alex will be very happy (spoiler: NOT!) with the news that he will have a brother or sister. =))

but Adrianna's training is more important.

Also I feel a little sorry for Linda, she will soon become an obedient bitch not only of Stan but also of her daughter. being a servant of two masters is not the easiest fate. Soon Rebecca will catch her mother's hand when Linda takes birth control pills - after all, Linda pretends to be a saint, she is a “proper” woman from a religious family.

• Red Heart
Reactions: otoboke and Jeycii_

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
OH...MY... GAWD..
Kalyha you are a god.
Adrianna became such a common whore, so she don't deserve even to be mentioned in update reviews, just some cunt spread her legs again, nothing special and nothing to discuss about. :LOL:
That's hot and little bit sad at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeycii_

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Adrianna became such a common whore, so she don't deserve even to be mentioned in update reviews, just some cunt spread her legs again, nothing special and nothing to discuss about. :LOL:
That's hot and little bit sad at the same time.
emm nonono comrade you wrong! =)))
Adrianna will never become an ordinary whore, no matter how hard she tries to become one. An ordinary whore doesn't have the so warm so soft ans cozy pussy that gave birth to you.
this means Adrianna can only be unique, that is, not even rare, not epic, but unique, like the meito weapon in Kenshi.

don't be a meanie to Adrianna. =)

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
emm nonono comrade you wrong! =)))
Adrianna will never become an ordinary whore, no matter how hard she tries to become one. An ordinary whore doesn't have the so warm so soft ans cozy pussy that gave birth to you.
this means Adrianna can only be unique, that is, not even rare, not epic, but unique, like the meito weapon in Kenshi.

don't be a meanie to Adrianna. =)
I'm not sure. :LOL:
Maybe it should not matter, at this point. Fuckmeat shouldn't be unique. :unsure:

• Haha

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Wow it was a great update. Andriana was such a slow burn and then Bam! She's a total slut now lol. Great scenes with everyone else too.

Reactions: Kalyha

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Wow it was a great update. Andriana was such a slow burn and then Bam! She's a total slut now lol. Great scenes with everyone else too.
normal logarithmic progression. At first, the increase is imperceptible and everything seems to be a “slow burn”, and then interest on interest is superimposed and it turns out - badabum. as with overdue loans from credit sharks. =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Isn’t it time to dress all four bitches in chokers that will lightly strangle them, reminding them whose bitches they are?
ok, well, maybe it’s still too early for Linda - she’s not tamed enough yet. or having Rebecca put a collar on her when she catches her taking pills would be funny.
Chokers would look great on Adrianna and Emma.

Reactions: otoboke

dustbeen43

Feb 19, 2023
What a great update ! The hotel session was a nice ending for the previous version but with Emma in this one, we can only imagine about great things to come.

ok, well, maybe it’s still too early for Linda - she’s not tamed enough yet. or having Rebecca put a collar on her when she catches her taking pills would be funny.
Chokers would look great on Adrianna and Emma.
It's a little early to talk about chockers even if Emma deserve it. I'm still happy to see that we still have choices concerning how to approch Adrianna. The "lover" or the "tamer" route are both enjoyable.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What a great update ! The hotel session was a nice ending for the previous version but with Emma in this one, we can only imagine about great things to come.

It's a little early to talk about chockers even if Emma deserve it. I'm still happy to see that we still have choices concerning how to approch Adrianna. The "lover" or the "tamer" route are both enjoyable.
well for Emma tamer path is sort of a low grade of relationships. and now we on the high grade relationships aka lover path. we not need train Emma at all. she is our total bitch. also as we not need blackmail her - she love Stan.
and her slavery - only kink roleplay and nothing more.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes